◇Sneak Peak◇

Author Shimizu is here to give you some sneak peaks on some scenes that will be happening in this story. You also have some love interests as this story will be having one. Enjoy the sneak peaks.

'Where am i... i don't recall being here' i thought as i looked around my surroundings full of cecilia's.

'Miss!' I yell at her to gain her attention. She had heard my call as she looked at me. 'Me?' She said as she points to herself, i nod at her.
'Is there something wrong miss?' She question me as if she is confused. 'May i ask you a question?' I ask her as she nod at me.

'What is this place?' The (h/c)nette ask to the girl. 'This is the place where all the gods and the deads live after they died, they called it Valhalla but you can call it heaven in simple term' the girl said to the valkyrie

'Then it's decided humans shall now be eliminat-' Zeus was cut off when a golden javelin scratched Zeus face as he looked at the javelin that was milimeters away from his face. The gods that were near him were shocked to see a javelin coming towards the chief god. The gods that were seated in the Valhalla starts to murmur wondering who on gaia will try to assasinate the great god Zeus.

'Oh my i miss guess, i should start working on my aim better' a voice erupted and stopped the gods who were inside the valhalla talking as they searched for the voice that was heard just now. 'Over here at the roof' the mysterious voice said as the gods looked up the roof including those who are at the VIP room.

'Who are you?, why are you helping us?, what is your purpose?' The jet black hair valkyrie asked the masked white haired valkyrie.

'Miss Valkyrie, my identity nor purpose for helping is none of your  concern to begin with but i can assure that my goal is only helping you for humanity to win' the masked figure said to the valkyrie.

'But at least may i know your name as a comrade on helping to win humanity side' she ask me while i chuckle at her adorable confusing face. I walked towards her and take her right hand and brought to my lips and kissed it.

The jet black hair valkyrie alongside the lilac haired valkyrie was speechless of what had the white haired masked figure did as she chuckled and let go of her hand. The masked figure then walked towards the window and looked at the two valkyries.

'Goodbye miss valkyrie, i hope you hold on to your deal that you had done with me tonight in the future and have a peaceful night' the masked figure said as she jumped out of the window.

'(Y/n)... where are you? You promise you will come back' a valkyrie said as she is worrying for the safety of her 'friend'.

'I promise you ,(y/n) i'll find you and bring you back home' the white haired low ponytail said.
'(Y/n) nee-san, what are you doing here?' A mysterious voice stopped the valkyrie from walking.

You will have to find out who are the love interest of (y/n) in this story.

Anyway this is the end of sneak peak, i'm just writing some chapters to be released on Saturdays. Have a wonderful Day or night

Author Shimizu, shining off☆