◇ Chapter 3 ◇

Recap from last chapter

"Now answer my question (y/n)" she said as she getting tried from all this chit chat."it will happen at..." i said to her. "Huh i didn't hear it clearly (y/n) please speak loude" she said as i sighed and said loud and clear for her to hear.

"It will happen at Rome...."

-

-

-----------------------------☆The Start of the Mission☆---------------------------

3rd person P.O.V

Saturday 6:00 AM

(Y/n) is now waiting for the Plane shuttle that will be escorting her to her destination. She is wearing her 'sixth serenade' battlesuit that Theresa gave her as a gift along side her is the Oath of Judah that Theresa gave her for her protection. (Y/n) was dozing off when Dr. Tesla came to tell that the Shuttle is now ready to depart.

"Miss (c/n) the shuttle is now ready to depart. They are only waiting for you" Dr. Tesla said to her as she was now back from her senses. "Thank you Dr. Tesla i will come there now" (y/n) thanked her as she put the strap of the cross for her to carry and start walking.

"Your welcome miss (c/n)" Dr. Tesla said as she about to walk when (y/n) called her. "Dr. Tesla please do tell Overseer sama that i will get going now and sorry for not waiting for her to wake up" (y/n) said to Dr. Tesla as she look at her. "I'll make sure to tell her that miss (c/n)" she said as she fix her eyeglasses.

"Thank you.... sorry for wasting your time. I will be going now" (y/n) said as she turns back and starts walking to the shuttle.

You are right Theresa she just looks like her' Dr. Tesla said as she turn back and starts walking to the entrance of Shicksal HQ.

A few hours later

The woman sat near the window as she admired Rome when suddenly the speaker of the ship suddenly speak "Miss (c/n) we are now at Rome please be seated as an valkyrie will come to you to assist you on your way out of this shuttle thank you".

As the woman stand up and wait for the Valkyrie that will be assisting her way out when she suddenly heard a knock on her door room. "Come in" (y/n) said as the door open to reveal Ai Hyperion the assistant system of hyperion.