ᵈᶦⁿᵍ ᵈᵒⁿᵍ "ᵈᶦᵗᶜʰᵉᵈ"〣✦╏𝟖

(reluctantly publishes this even though i cringe reading it but now it's part of the story so i can't secretly remove it...)

after that, your father checked the recording and made sure everything was alright. he thanked you and now all you had to do was record the others, for the rest of the week.

easy.. right?

it was the next day, you wondered how the security guard might've reacted to it. you hoped it was good.

either way, today you had a plan. you've liked a certain boy from school for a while, and you wanted to try and ask him out.

during lunch, you looked around, searching for him. he was sitting at a table outside, so you went up to him. "hi!"

"hi?" he responded.

"it's me, y.n. from your english class?" you smiled and he gave a small nod. "i was uh, wondering if.. you'd go out with me?" you gave a sheepish grin, mentally smacking yourself in the face for being so direct about it.

"oh uh, sure."

"great!" you said almost instantly. "meet tonight at the cinema near fredbear's diner. 7pm? we can both pick a movie."

"sure. see you there."

you gave a small wave and walked away.

"EEK!" you squealed as you were out of hearing range.

"i have a date." you placed a hand on your mouth, smiling happily.

after school, you made the next tape and now you were getting ready. styling your hair, putting on make up.

you had told your dad about it before, and he encouraged you.

the cinema wasn't super close to the diner but you'd get there pretty fast. it was a few houses away.

you put on your shoes and waved goodbye to your dad. purse (or whatever u want) in hand.

you locked the door behind you and made your way to the diner. from there, you knew where to go. you weren't late, but not super early either. just the right time.

you got to the cinema rather quickly, and began to wait outside. it was a little over 7pm, no sign of your date.

you waited. waited some more. and some more. but it seemed as if the wait stretched on forever. he wasn't coming, was he? it was 7 and a half. you decided to keep waiting, in case he was running late. you saw someone running with flowers towards the cinema, but they ran to someone else. you sighed, rubbing your neck. and you even spent all this time getting ready.

you repeatedly checked your watch, but it sounded as if it ticked slower and slower the longer you glued your eyes onto it.

you waited till 8, and that was it. you got ditched.

you tried not to cry, not wanting to ruin the make up your worked so hard on, but despite your efforts, hot streams of tears rolled down your cheeks, pulling the mascara along with them.

you wiped them away but it only smudged your mascara worse.

you walked away from the cinema, feeling horrible about yourself. did you really think you'd score a date with that guy?