ᵇᵘʳⁿᶦⁿᵍ ᵗᶦᵈᵉ〢✶╏𝟐𝟏

(officially returning to ur pov!)
bro this chapter is so long what😭
enjoy this 2540 word chapter ig💀

sorry again for any spelling errors, im tired💀

⚠ SLIGHT TW:
lots of swearing.

-- 2nd pov: y.n emily.

"but- can't we just sprint out of here?" understandably, you want to get the hell out of here, and frankly, so does he. but it's just much too dangerous.

"they're already on the move." he stares at you seriously, "bonnie's already off the stage and foxy already got here once. i don't think we can outrun him." you both stare at each other for a few moments before nodding.

alright. let's see how we're doing this.

mr. schmidt was on the cameras, watching out for foxy while you were peeking your head out into the hallways for the others.

during this night, you had a few pockets of time to speak to each other about.. well... things?

"how were you stuck in there a week?" mr. schmidt asks with a concerned glance towards you as he momentarily takes it off the cameras. all of this was hard on both of you.

"i.. banged on the wall everyday during the day, but i think the walls are soundproof." you murmur as you glance down the hallway, noticing bonnie approaching. you go back into the office, checking the right hallway next.

he didn't respond to that, watching the cameras and alerting you to close the left door. you do so.

"here." he says as you turn your head questioningly from the left window, his hand outstretched holding a water bottle. you gratefully take it and gulp down as much as of it as you can. "thank you." you sigh, placing the bottle on the desk. you turn to the right door as you wait for foxy to pass by.

you turn on the right door's light and freak out seeing chica at the window. you hit the button quickly.

"why are you working here?" you ask in return and the man takes a few moments before he responds. perhaps even he wasn't sure why.

"originally i... wanted to learn more about the missing children incident. i worked at freddy fazbear's pizzeria for a little while, but for some reason the animatronics act the same as these. you know, trying to kill you? i heard the toys had some facial recognition technology, tied into local criminal databases. you know, to catch the person behind the incident." he went on and explained.

"and- for some reason, they were really aggressive towards me." he looked away. "it's probably because i look like my father."

your brows furrow for a bit as you glance at him. he.. did look.. a bit familiar. the only difference were the color of his eyes. you'd have expected grey eyes, for some reason, but they weren't. they were icy and sharp.

but what did he mean by that? looked like his father? alright, sure, you wouldn't know, but that would mean his father is a criminal?

"what about you?" he asked in return as you opened the right door and left the one on the left closed, since bonnie was there now too.

"well, i wanted to stick by my father, you know, support him. and when i heard about this position i was more than glad to work here. i never would've expected how this would go though.." you bit your bottom lip.

he nodded. "so what's your name?" he then asked.

"y.n emily." you respond as you check if bonnie has left. not yet.

there's still silence for a few moments. "like henry emily?"

for some reason, those simple words hit you like an oncoming truck. you didn't know why, but they resonated longer than they really should've. why?