Fake ID's

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

If anyone could get fake iD's it was Harlow campbell. The girl was a master of deception and a master at getting what she wanted. Knowing this Sebastian offered to take kurt and Blaine to a gay bar, promising them fake iD's. Even though he probably should've checked with Harlow first he was sure he could still get some.

"Hey Harley Quinn," he said greeting her over the phone. "What is it this time sea bass?" "Well i'm going to the bar with a few friends tonight and they've never been. So im gonna need a couple of ID's," he explained.

"So just becuase i can get ID's you think i'm willing to give them to you for free? Look i am backed up getting ready for sectionals and as you know my parents are giving me hell and As much as i would love to help you and your friends ilegally get smashed i cant help you unless your willing to pay just like everyone else."

"Fine what about $100 for both?" He offered. "Make it $100 each and you'll have yourself a deal" she negotiated. "Deal, i'll send you the photos. Oh and the second one. Make sure it's embarrassing."
"Got it. Just come round in like an hour to pick 'em up" "cool, see ya then Harley"

~~~~

"So Harley how ya been" the brunette said leaning down to hug the shorter girl. "Good bass how 'bout you?" She replied. "Good you know, being the captain of the warblers and all." "Oh right, the warblers. The second best glee club in Ohio," she said teasingly. "Oh right and whats the first again," he said just as teasingly. "Careful or you wont get your fake ID's," "alright alright thanks. Your welcome to swing by, by the way, i have a feeling you and gay face will get along swimmingly," he said as a joke.

"As much as i would love to see you thirsting over a guy who is clearly already taken i can't my parents are having a buisness dinner," she said, clearly disappointed. She never liked having to go to buissness dinners with her parents. Whenever they wanted her to go it always meant one thing. Trying to set her up with some wealthy trustfund kid that is an absolute spoiled brat. Ever since harlow had came out to her parents as bi, all they did was try to convince her that it was 'just a phase' or 'you'll grow out of it'

"Let me guess another useless ploy to make sure you end up with a spoiled trust fund kid?" He guessed. The two had been best friends since middle school. They separated a bit when Sebastian moved to Paris but the two still kept in touch. And when i mean 'kept in touch' i mean called everyday and told each-other everything. The two were extremely close to say the least.

"You know it, honsetly i'm suprised they aren't tryna set me up in an arranged marriage," she said half joking. "Well if they do let me know, theres tonnes of eligible bachelors at dalton," he said jokingly, knowing it would piss her off. "I will punch you right now smythe, do not test me," she said laughing "ok ok i take it back, not the face," he said using his hands to cover his face, falling onto harlow's bed.

"You suck." "yeah but you swallow," he said grinning slyly. "Get out. Dont you have to go get ready to be a home wrecker?," harlow asked the idiot brunette rhetorically. "Fine, but hey seriously, good luck tonight, and try not to commit any crimes this time?" "Depends how i feel, i'll see ya later Seb." "later Harls."