Dinner party

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

After making her way down the stairs, Victoria went to the door to greet the family of three.

"Lilian! Oh it is so good to see you, how's Julia?" Victoria asked, greeting the woman at the door. The two were acquainted at Victoria and Blake's wedding, as him and dominic knew each other from work.

"She's good, how's your father?" "Thank you for asking, yes he is doing wonderful. Why don't you come in, dominic Blake's in the living room and andy why don't you go up and see Harlow it's just the third door on the left. I'll call you down when dinners ready." Victoria said sweetly.

And with that andy walked up the stairs to harlows room. Honestly he was actually kind of excited. Harlow's a pretty cool person, especially now that she's the head of the willows. Ever since they won nationals, everyone at dalton knew them. They either hated the girls or loved them.

Andy however thought they were pretty cool. The willows were the only glee club brave enough to stand up to the warblers, anyone who can do that is cool in his books.

The task of finding harlow's room proved itself to be fairly simple. All he had to do was listen out electric guitar and wouldn't you know it, there it was. He knocked twice and stood back waiting for an answer, and soon enough the door swung open, revealing a slightly annoyed Harlow.

"Oh, andy hey, I'm guessing my mum sent you up" "yeah, she told me to go up to your room. It wasn't really that hard to find, i just had to listen out for the guitar" andy said awkwardly. "Uh come in take a seat, dinner should be ready soon, i think mums just doing the finishing touches," Harlow said opening the door for him to come in.

The exchange was quite timid considering neither teen really wanted to be there. But alas here they were, being forced to socialize with eachother.

"So hows glee club going, you exited for sectionals?", andy asked breaking the silence. "It's good, i'm kinda nervous for sectionals but still exited," harlow said, telling a half truth. In actuality she was terrified. "Why are you nervous? You guys are amazing you'll kill it."

"Thanks for the encouragement, honestly, i'm just scared because i have so many people counting on me. I'm only a junior and I'm already captain. There's people who will be disappointed if we lose. And others who will be rejoicing in the fact that they were right. That i don't have what it takes," she admitted truthfully.

Blake had never believed in her. He always thought she was wasting her time, that she needed to fucus more on school rather than silly singing competitions.

"Really? Well if it's any consolation i think you'll do great," "thanks andy", harlow said laughing. "Hey I'm being serious, just ask any of the guys at dalton, they practically worship you. Including one particular brown haired blue eyed warbler who just so happens to also be captain," andy said teasingly, knowing the two were best friends.

"Ok you did not just bring Sebastian into this," Harlow said, smiling brightly. Maybe tonight wouldn't be so bad after all. "Oh but i did."  "You're funny Richards, well for a nerd that is" "yeah well you're pretty cool Harlow, for willow of course." The two started to warm up to each other after this exchange.

The awkward tension in the air slowly fading away as they got to know each other. After a while of small talk and icebreakers the two teens were called down for dinner.

"Kids! Dinner!"

A/N
Sorry this chapters so short. Is was going to be longer but i felt like it would be too much trying to squish everything into one chapter.