26 - So- is he- does that- the New King of Asgard?!

PREVIOUSLY ON: Dawn of New Change

Ultron goes to Helen Cho in order to get his new body using her Technology. Clint, Steve and Nat go to get the Cradle whilst Wanda and Pietro help. Tony and Taeyong find themselves at Nexus trying to find out who is helping keep Ultron out of the nuclear codes, except all that coding seems very familiar. Bruce is back at the Tower, awaiting the rest of the Avengers.

It's Tony that gets to the Cradle first, and he who still wants to right his wrongs. 

Tony and Taeyong returned to the Tower with renewed vigour. They both share subtle glances at each other as they strode in confidently towards Tony's open laboratories. The Cradle was already set up and Bruce was stuck staring down at it whilst simultaneously jotting down quick notes on a pad. His eyes looked newly refreshed behind his glasses and he chanced a small glance up, giving Tony and Taeyong a quick nod, whilst he continued with his research.

Clint walked over to the both of them, "guessing you went over the mission report?"

"We did," Taeyong said, patting Clint on the arm.

"Anything on Nat?" Clint asked Tony.

"I haven't heard," he replied, walking further into the Lab. Bruce finally put his paper down and went over to the three. "But she's alive, or Ultron would be rubbing our faces in it."

Clint nodded, tilting his head towards the Cradle, "it's sealed tight. Guessing either of you know how to open it?"

"Doctor Cho?" Bruce asked.

"At medical, currenting in OP, so our options from here?" Clint asked, looking between the both of them.

Taeyong spoke up, "we go over her research papers. The ones already published, I think I still have most of her books in my room actually," he was already stepping out to go and get them.

Bruce nodded appreciatively, "he was prepared."

"He's a fan," Tony corrected. "Wanna try to access the program anyway. See if we can break it down from within?"

"Sure," Bruce said, walking back over to the Cradle and looking through the schematics.

Tony nodded, scanning the lab for anyone else. It was just him, Bruce and Clint so he rounded on the latter. "Hey, any chance Natasha might leave you a message outside the Internet? Old-school spy stuff?"

Clint pursed his lips, hands already on his hips as he thought. "There are some nets I can cast? Yeah," he nodded more towards himself, distracted already. Tony gave him a smile, watching as he muttered a small, "I'll find her," already walking out of the room.

"I can work on tissue degeneration," Bruce said, tapping on the lid of the Cradle. "If you could fry whatever operational system Cho implanted."

Tony already had a hand no the back of his head, fingers running through his hair as he scrunched up his face. "Yeah... uhhh... about that- now listen to me on this- it's kinda funny actually."

Bruce immediately snapped his neck towards Tony, so fast the man was slightly afraid he'd get whiplash. "No," he groaned, already knowing what Tony would say. All the billionaire could do was give him a guilty look as he shrugged his shoulders.

"You have to trust me," he said, hand out and stepping forward.

Bruce winced, "uh, kind of don't."

Tony continued walking forward, whilst Bruce stepped away, curving against the Cradle to put space between them. "Come on! Our ally, the guy protecting the military nuclear codes?" He gave a bizarre, short laugh that made Bruce wince even harder.