Chapter Fifteen

Chapter 15

Alice

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! My alarm rang. I groaned and rolled over to turn it off, but was met with Tristan's bare chest. I looked up at him. He was pinching his eyes closed tight. I bit back a smile and reached over him to turn it off. I tried not to fall on top of him and wake him, but it didn't work. My arm slipped and I ended up falling onto his chest. 

"Owf!" Tristan said, opening his eyes. I bit my lip. 

"Sorry! I didn't mean to drop myself onto you," I said quietly. He just smiled and wrapped his arms around me. 

"It's not a problem. I kinda like waking up with you beside me," he said, kissing my forehead. I smiled, closed my eyes, and made myself comfortable. He rubbed my back slowly. 

"Ally! Have you seen Tristan? We can't find him!" Connor called. My eyes shot open and I sat right up. 

"Um.." I jumped out of my bed and ran to the door. Tristan sat up on his elbows. I opened my door just a crack. "I woke him up early. I needed to talk to him," I said. Connor shook his head. 

"So.. He's in there?" I nodded and he nodded back. "Got it. Well, you guys should get ready. We're going to the studio today. Joe needs pictures." I smiled. 

"Got it. Thank you." 

"No problem." Connor left and I closed my door. I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding. I heard Tristan get out of the bed and walk over to me. I closed my eyes. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. 

"I wish we could do this and NOT get caught," he whispered in my ear. I smiled, put my hand on his, and leaned against him. 

"Me, too," I whispered back. He kissed my neck and then rested his chin on my shoulder. 

"I guess we better get ready," He said quietly. I opened my eyes. 

"I guess so," I said. He kissed my neck quickly and started pulling his arms away from my waist. He kissed my lips before he left. I smiled thinking about how much I really liked him. He was so sweet. My phone rang. I groaned, unhappy that someone interrupted my thinking. It was Aaliyah calling me. I answered. "Hello?" 

"Ally! Spill!" 

"Spill what?" 

"Why you had to hang up on me so fast!" I winced. 

"Urm.. Ah.. Because.. Brad came over to talk to me.." 

"Why does this sound like something more than talking?" 

"Because we kissed.." 

"ALICE LEEANN BRAVER! YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR TRISTAN! STOP MAKING OUT WITH HIS BAND MEMBERS!" Aaliyah yelled into the phone, causing me to move the phone away from my ear. 

"Hey. I didn't ask for them to just randomly come up to me and kiss me!" 

"You might not think you are, but guys are weird. They think you want them to kiss you, but you don't want them to. So, to them, you're asking them to kiss you." I was shocked silent. "Ally?" 

"Um.. Lay-Lay.. I have to go to the studio today to take pictures. I gotta get ready." 

"Well.. If you kiss anyone, make sure it's Tristan! I totally ship you guys!" 

"Lay?" 

"Yeah?" 

"Not helping." 

"Sorry.. Well.. Have fun at the studio! Bye, Ally!" 

"Bye, Lay." I hung up and started getting ready. 

Tristan 

"Oi! Where have you been?" James said, as I walked into the hotel room. 

"Ally woke me up early to talk to her. I was next door," I answered, walking over to my room, closing my door. Gesh.. 

James

Tristan was lying. I could tell. I wonder what he's hiding...