Chapter 25

This is the final chapter for this story. I'm sorry it's not longer, but I honestly can't think of anything else to write for this story. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I enjoyed writing it for the time I did. This will just be a summary about what happened with everyone. Thanks for waiting!

*Four Months Later*

      Tristan and Ally came public about being together. They do just about everything together. There's no separating them.

      Brad ended up meeting a girl by accident and fell pretty hard.

As it turned out, though, she was just trying to get to Connor, who turned her down PRETTY hard. Brad was upset for all of a week until he actually met a girl named Alisha. They are now currently head over heels for each other and have been dating for a month.

       James and Aaliyah ended up dating after they kissed for the first time. They didn't even have to announce it; everyone already knew with the whole paparazzi thing at the hotel.

       Connor is madly in love with his new job as the bassist in The Vamps, but sadly, he hasn't found anyone yet. He and Joe have been bonding over being single and love to pick on the boys about how "cute" they were with their girlfriends.

      Alice and Aaliyah tried to work things out, but once trust is broken, it's hard to repair. They are currently working together and working on repairing their friendship.