chapter 14 the preparation for the epic battle

The things in Azur lane weren't going so well, some girls were even scared because the Siren battleships were really strong and they have more Air craft carriers.

16 September 1943

In the whole world the news about Bismarck ship and his bravery was spreading across the world and how did he even had bring Azur lane ships together.

Meanwhile in new York City

The breaking news in t.v. and huge screen t.v.

So many people had gathered to heard about the news

News reporter: breaking news right now as you all know the citizens of the world how did the Sirens had attacked us and destroyed so much and our alliance azur lane was divided into two factions one crimson axis and Azur lane and the Sirens had weapons like us now.

Female news reporter: But now a battleship named Bismarck as arrived.

News reporter: as you all now the iron blood Bismarck.

News reporter: But this Bismarck is really different from that Bismarck his ship is much more larger and his ship is much more bigger, than most of Azur lane ships.

Female news reporter: His ship has 8 guns in four turents with a calibre about 15 inch which is a really a high calibre for a ship and with heavy guns still his guns have a lot of firepower and they can fight in almost every weather condition.

News reporter: He is also the first male ship of azur lane and he has great armour to.

News reporter: He have said that 40/ of the ship weight is delighted to his armour.

Female news reporter: despite of his heavy weight he is the most fastest ship in Azur lane capable of going at a speed of 30 knots.

News reporter: But the most powerfull weapon he has is the green cube. this cube is able to heal anyone and can even bring back the dead. He is the ship that have put the Azur lane alliance together.

At azur lane base

Things are getting hard and hard people are developing machines and several ships from United Kingdom and Japan are bringing food,oil,tanks and planes.

The azur lane girls had called the us army, Japanese army, and Germany army and many others. They have set up canons on the mountain and aniti aircraft guns to fight against the Sirens ships and soldiers are trained for this battle.

Bismarck goes to zuikuiku

Bismarck: Hey zuikuiku how you are doing.

Zuikuiku: Oh it's you I am well and what brings you here.

Bismarck: I AM Here to talk with you.

Zuikuiku: oh that's okay.

Zuikuiku: Bismarck any news about that mysterious fleet have they left the base.

Bismarck: No zuikuiku Don,t worry the fleet is still there.

Zuikuiku: ah that is good news we have time to prepare.

Bismarck and zuikuiku walks with each other and goes to a party in which enterprise hornet, shouikuka ,anyanami, javelin, laffy, unicorn and so many girls are enjoying together.

Meanwhile kaga with akagi wasn,t happy about the alliance of Azur lane.

Kaga: This is not nice the Azur was brought together but whatever What do you think sister akagi.

Akagi didn't said anything to kaga and she was really mad.

But suddenly Bismarck arrived and akagi was really angry that her plan to bring back amagi was failed by Bismarck but akagi didn't know that Bismarck had a special gift for her.

Bismarck: Long time no see akagi and kaga.

Akagi: what are you doing here?

Bismarck: I know that  your plan  was to bring back amagi.

Bismarck: But you can't but I can do it.

Akagi and kaga: But how.

Bismarck tooks out the green mental cube and soon thinks to bring back amagi back to life.

The cube glowed green and amagi was back.

Akagi sees her sister and with tears in her eyes hugs her sister.

Amagi: Wait what I am back? But I was dead.

Amagi: akagi it's so nice to see you and you to kaga.

Akagi: I missed you.

Amagi: But who had bring me back to life was it you holding that green mental cube.

Bismarck: Yes it was me.

Amagi: Thank you.

Akagi hugs Bismarck

Akagi: thank you Bismarck for bringing back my sister back to life.

Bismarck then goes back to the party and everyone was not so much suprised about amagi return because before going he had told them.

Enterprise: Bismarck  sing a song please.

Javelin: Yes  a song.

Anyanami: please Bismarck sing a song.

Unicorn: Sing any song Bismarck.

Wales: Yes it has been long time since there has been no new song.

Bismarck: Okay I will.

Bismarck Goes to the stage and turns on the speaker and said.

Bismarck: This song was made upon me in my world.

So many girls were gathered to hear the song.

The music started.

Bismarck: From the mists a ship is taking form and the silence of the seas are about to differing into to a storm.

Bismarck: Bismarck in motion King of the ocean he was made to rule across the seaven seas to lead warmachine and to lead the krismegrine.

The girls love enjoying the song and even some of them dancing together and some jumping as he sings the song.

Author: Guys thats it for now I will see you by 26 September 2023 by that time goodbye.