a voice

Y/n pov

Y/n was just a normal boy with his regular life and a curious kid playing and having fun with his bff zelnar as he was just playing with his friend and took a break he asked. Y/n : hey zelnar reamber when we said we would be the strongest pirates to exist one day. Zelnar: yeah I remember I thought you had forgotten about it. Y/n : nah I have not forgotten the only way to get off this island is if you eat a devil fruit you will be able to protect your own so your freed but I don't have one and you do. Zelnar: even if I have a devil fruit before you I would wait until you got your own so we could leave on or journey. Y/n : that's why your my best friend you know. Zelnar giggled and gave y/n a thumbs up. Y/n : speaking of devil fruits what kind of devil fruit did you get.zelnar:well my devil fruit is called the air air fruit it allows me to control the air around me. Y/n : meh sounds boring. Zelnar: not it's actually very strong you know how when rains falls and thunder and the waves just becomes hudge and uncontrollably. Y/n : yeah. Zelnar: well the wind plays a big part in that I could even make a tsunami with alot of practice I might even be able to instantly kill someone by taking the oxygen out of there lungs and because I'm basically air it makes any attacks go through me except for something called haki and I can also make a whole island become intangible and make everyone fall through it by moving the atoms apart but with extreme training.

Y/n : COOL I did not even think about wow I hope I get something as good as your devil fruit. Zelnar: you will probably get something better because you and luck have a special bond what I can't explain. Y/n : your right about that hehee. Y/n mom: y/n it's time to finish playing it's getting late. Y/n : 4 more minutes. Zelnar: well are we really going to follow down the path of becoming a pirate it has upsides but downsides as well. Y/n : well were going to have to train real hard so we don't get ware down by the downsides. Zelnar: then it's settled then we shall become the strongest pirates to ever exist. Y/n : yeah and when I become the strongest pirate I will rule this world even If theres a pirate king I shall beat him and have complete control over the world. Y/n let out a evil laugh his eyes turned red and his red lox started to move in a fire motion and a black aura  surrounded him and it looked like someone that this island to this date feared and even the whole world did

 Y/n let out a evil laugh his eyes turned red and his red lox started to move in a fire motion and a black aura  surrounded him and it looked like someone that this island to this date feared and even the whole world did

Zelnar looked at y/n and smiled. Zelnar: your having another creepy episode again. Y/n : oh shut up zelnar. Zelnar laugh out loud zelnar: you know y/n this is why most of the kids avoid you because you have a very strong resemblance to him and you beat kids up with devil fruits for fun. Zelnar was still laughing and y/n was turning red with anger. Zelnar: and a anger issue too that's new. Y/n : that's it your next on the list. Y/n ran at zelnar who also started to run away from y/n both boys laughed having fun until y/n and zelnar mother called them and they had to say goodbye.

Y/n M: y/n come eat your dinner. Y/n : coming mom. Y/n ran down stares and waited with his father who was reading a magazine. Y/n : what you reading dad. Y/n D: well that's interesting well son it seems there is a new warlord. Y/n always wanting keep up to date with all that's happening asked who was It. Y/n D : well form what I'm seeing this person goes by the name black beard his bounty 1.300.400.000 Berry's. Y/n : really his bounty is so low he's probably the weakest warlord. Y/n D: yes but he's strong pirate if he's a warlord son. Y/n : yeah yeah give me a update on shanks.