the journey begins now part2

Y/n pov

y/n and zelnar have been training over 7 years over the 7 years y/n has caused some trouble to keep his bounty up his bounty is now at 200m and Luffy is at 450m because he has been doing more stuff than y/n

Y/n abilities
Y/n has masterd kings hacki king conquerors haki is able to destroy whole islands and anyone in the range of it insanity gets killed he can also mind control people to do whatever he pleases and he can also control haki botls bolts of lightning with the power of haki that can even hurt people like kaido.

Kings armament haki : his haki color is gold because of the power of his haki one punch to the air releases a blast of pure haki than creates hudge explosions that can do serious dmg to a person if y/n was to punch air at his full power the blast would be strong enough to reach 2 islands and destroy them a punch from his haki can metal skin and he can also grab or make things out of haki most lightning slashes of lightning bolts.

Kings observation haki : like regular haki the user can doge anything but kings observation haki allows the person to counter the attack 2x stronger then before and is able to doge even more things with regular observation haki.

Weapon

Blade des -ty ani- this blade when used normal is able to cut through almost anything but when the user pushes alot of power in the sword the demon inside of it awakens and lights the sword on fire and the spire shall spread anywhere uncontrollably a slash from this can cut through anything but if a strong haki user like kaido or Luffy blocks it they can divert the attack but shall have aloy of difficulty.

Devil fruit

Total control : this abilities boost his conquerors haki by 3x and makes it even more potent than before.

Annihilation blast : the user can fire a blast out of his hands will kill anything it touches except for a strong willed person but the person shall still take heavy dmg.

Demonic spikes: he can summoned spikes that have the power to explode or shoot Annihilation blast this makes the blast 5x stronger and can kikk anyone if someone is screwed the spikes will drain there power and give it to the user.

Water slash : he can create strong water Slashes that slice through metal like butter and complete nagate haki except for emperor or king haki users who can actually block it.

Overflow: he can create hudge tsunamis as many as he likes a coat them in haki to make it more stronger and the haki will make the water burn or drains power of touched.

Transformation: he can turn into a hudge ancient shark that have spikes going out o f it blood shall constantly gush out of the creature that can kill or erase anything boosts his power by 20x

There other abilities with transformation but I won't get into them

Zelnar: hey y/n its time. Y/n :it's about time I have waited for a long time now I can finally start my journey to rule this world. Y/n has grown from 5.1 to 11ft and he now resembles rocks d heavily. Zelnar: yes my friend now where do you want to go first Captain.
Y/n had a wicked smile and the set sail to where the pirate king was executed.

Y/n was looking at the platform of where the king got executed when some marines came. Marina C: hey stop there you are under arrest y/n completely ignored them and continued to look at the platform out of anger the marine Captain order them to shoot but y/n doged each bullet. Y/n : you know i have always hated Marines recently and I am starting to hate them more. Marine C : you pirate are scum you shall be arrested in the name of justice. Y/n laughed like psycho y/n : justice where was the justice when all of you marines slaughterd woman men and children and raped women at the so secret island the government is trying to cover up huh.

The marine was pissed but could not say nothing so out of anger he told the marines to attack they went to try and kill y/n zelnar appeared Infront of them and all the marines dropped dead on the spot. Zelnar: hey y/n these guys are boring to fight when are we going to the new world I need a actually challenge. Y/n : real soon zelnar. Zelnar smiled and y/n looked at the captain and the chopped his head off.

Y/n after chopping the head off of the marine started to look around the island for information and resources for his journey and a better ship and found one and alos got more information and resources and y/n learned to go to the grand line your going to need a compass that can react to the magnetic wave of the islands to navigate through the grand line. Y/n took one from a shop and then went on his journey to the grand line.

When they reached the grand line they passed a random guy who looks over a hidg wale and for some reason the wale had a sign of a skull with a straw hat and y/n already know who sign that was. The guy explained how he looked over the wail but y/n and zelnar did not really care. They traveled the grand line and went to the first island whisky peaks

Y/n and zelnar docked and were looking around when some men came up to them. ??? : look what we got here some kids why don't yall be nice kids and give us all the resources you have. Y/n smiled and walked up to the man and then punched him in the face sending him rocketing back. Out of anger the rest of the crew attack but y/n made quick work killing them all. The people were shocked and all hid in the houses and other pirates what were there stood out of y/n way. Y/n looked for more resources and information while zelnar did same nothing was really on the island but a few things did caught there eye so they took
.

Y/n : well this island done with let's move on. Zelnar: not so fast y/n we actually have to wait a little before we can move on because the compass has to reset. Y/n looked at him dumbfounded and pissed. Y/n : damit then I guess we have to wait. Y/n waited for 3 weeks and the compass reset they did some light training over the few weeks and moved on to the next island. While going to the next island they met a few marine ships that y/n easily destroyed all of them and killed everyone on board except for a new recruit of the marines and spared him. But secretly blew the ship up after he the marine though he would live.

Y/n and zelnar would continue to make there way to 2 islands and over the time they raised there bounty and got more information and trained

I will end it here this one was not as entertaining but the next one will be this is the second chapter to do read this one first before chapter 2