journey to the new sea

Y/n and zelnar pov

Zelnar was currently navigating there ship while to the shocks of all the crewmates y/n was taking care of his daughter. Kiren : so who is the kid again.zelnar: y/n apparently found her on a island he was destroying and because she had potential and felt bad for her he adopted her.elecous : thought I would never sea that day im honestly shocked that bastard has always been a cold blooded murderer. Zelnar have elecos a small glare and elcouse shut up amd walked away.

Y/n : come on eat it. Girl : no I won't eat it. Y/n have been trying to make her eat for the past 9 hours but he has gotten no where. Y/n then suddenly came up with a idea. Y/n : if you don't eat it no training for you. She instantly shot up and ate the food in one while bite. Y/n was caught off guard but laughed and started to pat her head. The girl seemed irritated at this but shrug it off.

Girl : hey tell the truth why did you actually spare. Y/n had a annoyed face but he sighed. Y/n : it's because as said I sense a lot of potential in you and you can also help me achieve my goal and I wanted to have a child to support my legacy when i am gone but that wont be Happening anytime soon. Y/n laughed and girl sighed again expecting that answer.

Y/n walked out on deck to see two of his crew members have a outright brawl and the fight was getting more intense and they flinging out stronger moves as y/n started to see the ship could not handle the pressure he used kings haki on them just 1% of it. Y/n : if you destroy my ship I shall use your skull as my hammer and your bones as my scree driver to repair it. The two crew mates who were kalmar and kiren. They both walked away with glares.Y/n went to the front of the ship folded his arms while zelnar navigated it towards the new sea. It has been a whole 1 hours and on there way they saw some few ships so y/n being the crazed person he is absolutely slaughterd them and left one man remaining.

He encountered even more marines and soon he had known he was surrounded on all sides by Marin ships. Zelnar: hey y/n what are we supposed to do. Y/n smiled. Y/n : kill them all and leave one of the captain alive I want some information on the new sea. All the crew members even tho always in chaos respected there captain heavily and would not betray him because they knew if they did they would die.

All the crew mates even zelnar started to destroy all this ships it was a one side slaughter but more ships kept coming. Zelnar had taken the oxygen out of one of the marines and kicked him sending him flying. As he was about to charge another captain magma suddenly burst out of the ground he doged and bring the atoms all around the magma user and squeeze them together making the user getting crushed or so he thought the person late them reformed out of magma reveling akinu.

Zelnar: oh look at this akinu final a challenge don't disappoint. Akinu : I shall bring Justice to you pirate and bring you in. Akinu enfolded his hands in magma and dashed straight towards him and threw a punch. Zelnar doged the punch and kicked at akinu but the kick passed right through him but zelnar then coated his fist with haki and punched at akinu in the stomach sending akinu flying back.

Akinu then got up and punch magma in the sky and magma rained out of the sky like meteorites. Zelnar jumped up in the sky further and further but the magma would not stop coming out of the sky. Akinu then flew in and coated his hand in magma making his hand bigger and then punched at zelnar who doged and used his devil fruit to start controlling the weather and coated all the atoms around him in haki and push the atoms at akinu who charged but got flung back there wholes in akinu small as atoms millions of them and akinu to heavy dmg but got back up and punched magma at zelnar who doged and then pushed the atoms around a lightning bolt together making it be able to be touched and caught it and rushed akinu.

Akinu rushed at zelnar and each other and threw a punch there punch collided creating hudge shockwaves but zelnar then kicked akinu in the face and shoved the lightning bolt right through akinu and then pushed apart the atoms in the lightning bolt and the lightning bolt inside akinu did heavy dmg shocking him and doing alot of internal dmg but zelnar would not be getting out with a scar akinu quickly took the chance and summoned Alot magma on his hand and slammed it down zelnar doged but did not expect akinu to appear behind and akinu tried to pull off a ace and punched zelnar in the back magma was trying to melt his skin it was but was not having a strong effect. Zelnar smirked but got punched rapidly by a lot of magma punched doing some dmg but he then pushed akinu off of him with air and then formed two tornados and bring them in to crush akinu but akinu summoned Alot of magma around him to heat up the air and make tornados weaker what it did but zelnar appeared Infront of akinu and landed a hudge punch that flung akinu through some boats blowing them up. zelnar rushed at akinu and they threw punches they all doged but akinu landed a hudge magma punch on zelnar and he got sent through some ships and had to doge hudge punches he was doging and running away from the punches and saw a opening summoned a tornado around akinu and coated all the atoms in haki that took up Alot of energy and did massive dmg to akinu and zelnar then teleported Infront of akinu to finish him off but garp appeared out of no where and sucker punched zelnar sending him flying.