zunesha

Y/n pov

Y/n and his crew were on island celebrating that there captain got the highest bounty in the new world except for y/n who was doing research on the ponegylph and also was teaching alara how to use haki better. Y/n : ponegylph I wonder if how much history is on them. Y/n who had a thirst for knowledge of this world called out to his crew. Y/n : zelnar get the crew we are leaving. Zelnar: y/n you know you should take a break once are then buddy you have barely taken any. Y/n : I have founded about some things called ponegylphs that has historical messages on them and they could help me do we are going to get the first one.

Zelnar: what possible could these things call ponegylphs help us y/n. Y/n : zelnar I thought you were smart. Y/n smirked. Zelnar: ok what reason would you need them. Y/n : joy boy the world government secrets if there is other fruits like nika nika and my fruit. Zelnar: talking about your fruit we have not seen you use all its powers. Y/n : because I have not found someone worthy of its use.

Zelnar: typical ok I will round up the crew. Zelnar Walked away to where the crew was partying to tell them we are leaving and y/n went to the capting decks and was looking over alara training who has gotten alot stronger.y/n and his crew sailed to where y/n said the ponegylph Should be. Y/n and his crew sailed for about 2 hours till the saw a hudge figure Walking towards them.

It looked like elephant that was absolutely massive. Zelnar: y/n ok WHAT THE HELL IS WALKING TOWARDS US. Y/n laughed. Y/n : calm down zelnar it's where the next ponegylph should be. Zelnar: how the hell do you even think we should get up there. Y/n and the rest of the crew looked at zelnar and zelnar finally caught up. Zelnar: you guys are assholes. When the hudge elephant got close zelnar used his air fruit and floated the ship to the top where they suddenly all got surrounded by minks.

Mink : leave here and nothing will happen to you. Y/n seemed amused at this but decided to ignore them jump off the ship and walked away. The minks seemed shock at this and they all surrounded y/n and put there swords to his neck.
A older mink came out looking to be the leader. Old mink : why are you here. Y/n : where is the ponegylph. Old mink : no one shall get to look at the ponegylph except for joy boy. Y/n mind : straw hat you really are a pain. Y/n : I do not care now where is the ponegylph. Old mink : you shall not read the ponegylph and will not say it's location you are not in control.

Y/n : ooh but I am. Y/n then used his kings conquerors haki and knocked out the guards. The old mink stepped back in shock. Y/n : mama I got you some rest subjects. Mama skipped over along over to the minks with star in her eyes. Mama : this is going to be a fun experiment session. Mama started to do all kinds of test that were horrifying on the minks and the old mink could not watch anymore. Old mink : ok ok I will tell you it's location just make her stop it's right at the hudge tree in the middle of the island.

Y/n : thank you for your services. Old mink : now stop- . Before the mink said anything else y/n Slashed the mink in half. Y/n : when did I say I would stop her if you told me where to go. Y/n put back his sword on his waste
And then went to the middle of the island. Y/n and saw the ponegylph.

Y/n went up to it and started to read but mid through the first 10 words something started to scream in st him and it was telling him you do not belong here. Y/n was looking around trying to find the voice. Zelnar: hey y/n you ok. Y/n continue to search for the voice who was was getting even louder warning him to leave y/n started grab his head in pain.

Zelnar: y/n. Zelnar ran over to y/n and was asking if he was ok and the voice got so loud he couldn't handle his ear drums started to leak and he dropped on his knee in pain. The whole crew was surrounding y/n asking if he was ok. Zelnar : ok mam and kiren follow back y/n back to the ship mama check if he's ok and kiren protect y/n the rest of us will carry on the plans until y/n wakes up.

Everyone got to work while mama and kiren bring y/n to the ship to see if he is ok.

Time skip 10 hours later

Y/n woke up his vision was fuzzy.and he saw someone to his right.mama was doing more checkups on him but she has not noticed he was awake. Y/n tried to get up but got forced back down on the bed. Mama : captain rest I still not finished with my checkup. Y/n could barely hear what she was saying after his ear drums burst. Mama : oh forgot your ear drums burst your ear drums will get healed in 3 days don't worry about it all your going to be dealing with is hard of hearing. Y/n : I'm fine  now I have things to do. Y/n tried to get back up but was forced to the bed again.

Mama : captain I said no until I finish this checkup you stay right here. And mama activated her conquerors haki. :, like a good boy. She pushed conquerors haki into each word she said at a y/n joints to hinder his movements so he could barely move.y/n grunted in annoyance

10 hours later

Mama finally did her checkup and was confused she did not know what could have happened for y/n to start holding his head in pain he was completely healthy she told the crew and y/n got out of bed and sat down to think. Alara : dad are you ok. Y/n looked at alara and let out a smile. Y/n : hey you finally called me dad. Alara : no I didn't. Y/n : alright alright. Alara went over to y/n : so what do you need.

Alara : I found this book and I wanted to ask if you could read it for me. Alara said shyly. Y/n : of course I would love to read It. Alara went over to y/n and sat in his lap and y/n started to read her a story for the rest of the day till she fell asleep and put her to bed.

Y/n came out of the captains quarters and saw his crew at work navigating the ship. Y/n : crew since we have came to the new sea we have not seen any people as strong and exciting except for the Marines so how about we fight a yonko. The whole crew turned around and looked at y/n with the wtf you just say face. Zelnar for once agreed it was getting pretty boring. The rest of the crew was skeptical but agreed. Zelnar: so which yonko. Y/n : kaido. After the crew heard that they sunk the ship and y/n died the end lol lol ok actually. Y/n : big mom because I also want to see how strong Luffy is and that will be the first time we meet.

The crew smirked and they started to set sail towards cake island where a war with two strong powers was taking place.

Hope y'all loved that chapter it took a little bit longer that usual but this is the end for now hope you enjoy and shall see you next time the end for now