KEEP IT FICTIONAL, TAKE TWO

hey there!

it's been so long, but here i am again! i've been very busy juggling life and college, but lately i've been drawn back to my writing. so, i came back, and i decided to revisit a story i've had some major regrets about since finishing it. i ended up rereading it and i suddenly remembered literally everything that went wrong.

it didn't end there. lately, there's alot of new music i've been listening to, so while i reread the story with a newly updated playlist, i was able to figure out how to correct my mistakes and came up with some new things. with that, i knew i couldn't just stop there. there were so many regrets i had, i felt like i needed to do this book justice even though its been so long.

and so, with that, i'm here to proudly announce i'm rewriting KEEP IT FICTIONAL!

i just wanted to give you guys a heads up in case you wanted to finish reading (or if you want to reread the story). the SECOND TAKE of KIF is going to have major changes, additions, & differences plotwise (and it will have an epilogue).

if you have any questions, i'll gladly answer them!

furthermore, its been two very long years since my last fic, so i'm going to ease my way back into this. i will try to be consistent with updates, but i promise i won't disappear for huge periods of time. please bear with me as i get back on my feet!

thank you for all the love and support as always! much love to you all <3