a bad day

Mari's pov

it is the day my parents are supposed be home, and today is the day I confessed to Adrien. I walk into school early for the first time in a while. "Wow girl you are actually early for once." Alya my best friend said. "Will I have to do something today." I tell her back. "Ooooh are you finally doing it." I just smiled and walked away with Alya close behind me. we walk over to Nino and Adrien. Alya tried to give me and Adrien a same space by taking Nino someway, but I stopped her letting her know that I would by more comfortable with them there with me. Soon the rest of our friends were around us. I let in a big breath and then out. "A-Adrien I have something I need to tell you." everyone around us stopped to listen to what I had to say. "I-I like you, like you as more than a friend." I looked at him and all I could see he was shocked, then he looked at me with sadness in his eyes. " I'm sorry Marinette but I don't like you like that." I looked down at my feet tiers on the verge of coming out "I-I g-get i-it, no n-need to apologies." I looked up and gave a fake smile. I then turned to the bathroom not knowing that someone as already in there. 

Then I got a call from a number I didn't know "H-hello" I said "HI IS THIS MARINETTE DUPAIN-CHANG" i hear a lady say on the other end, I had my phone on speaker because I did wont it to ear. "Yes, this is she?" I said with a questioning tone to my voice. " I'M SORRY TO TELL YOU THIS BUT BOTH OF YOUR PARINTES HAVE DIED IN A PLANE CRASH." I was more the shocked when I heard that both of my parent were no long with me. "Th-thank you for telling me." I tell her that and hang up. I let out a loud cry for a good minute. I then heard a voice I never thought I had hear asking if I was ok. " Marinette are you ok, I heard the call." open the stall door and throw myself on to Chloe. I then backed up knowing she didn't like to be touch but to my surprise she pulled my back in to a hug. 

"Let's get to class I will tell miss know way we are late and not to share it yet ok" she told me, and I just nodded. We walked to class and everyone in class was shocked to see me and Chloe walking in together.  We walked over to Miss. Bustier and Chloe whispered what happened to her. "Ok Chloe how about you take her to her house so she can get her things then take her back to your place. It might not be a good idea to leave her alone right now." miss. Bustier told us. we gave her a nod. Before we left, I heard Chloe ask Miss something. "That is a wonderful Idea Chloe, who would you like to choose." I gave Chloe a questioning look. "Julika and Rose can you came with us." Why those two I thought to myself when us four walked out of the door. "Why did asked us to go with you, and what happened Mari." Rose asked. " Y-You know why I ran i-in t-to the b-bathroom." I said. "I got a call and because I thought no one was in the bathroom I had it on s-speaker... and the person on the other end said that both had my parents died in a plane crash." The two girls looked at Chloe where she said. " I was in the bathroom when she got the call but what was the reasoned for running into the bathroom." "Adrien kind of rejected her Infront of everyone." Rose side as we got the door of my house. I unlock the door and let the three girls in.

We go up to my room and grab some boxes to put everything in. " To answer your question on why you two is because of something different." Chloe said. We started to pack up my stuff and Chloe called her father to see if he can get a room set up for me at the hotel. A few minutes later there was a car outside. We took my things downstairs and put them in the car. Once we were all done, we got in the car and left for the hotel. When we got to the hotel there were people outside ready to help take things up to my new room. "Thank you, Chloe, for this." I tell her as I grab the last box. "It is no problem, Marinette." We get into the elevator and went to the top floor where my new room is. We get to my new room and there were people already unpacking my things. I put the box I was holding on the bed and start unpacking it. " Hey, Marinette why were you so poststent to carry that box." rose asked me as she put my sowing box with the miraculous box in it. "Oh, it because it has things that belong to my parents." I look over to her, then Julika, and lastly Chloe. "I need to show you all something. I have been hiding for too long and just need to tell someone." They all look confused at what I meant. "Hear I'll show you." I walk over to the sowing box and punch in the code to open the door. I move aside to let them see the box. "What is that the." I nod to Chloe. "It been you this entire time." I again just nod. I close up the box and put it in the closet. Then me and the girls just set on my new bed and talk.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

hey y'al hope you like this story and I will post as often as I can, but I am starting school and I will not have a lot of free time.

bye <3