leaving Paris

Hey everyone, sorry for not updating in a while but I have been busy with school I will try and get to a more organized posting arrangement from now on. ON ALL MY STORIES. Know on to the story.

Marinette's POV 

After almost everyone got settled on my sofa it left me and Luka to find a spot to sit for the night. For some reason Chloe and Nino took up one side of the sofa with Julika and Rose on the other side, leaving only the middle of it for the two of us. I gave Chloe a look telling her she was going to pay. We both sat down, and Chloe turned on a movie for us to watch. "You turned on a horror movie really, you know I hate horror movies and so does Mari." I hear rose saw. " Chloe looked at her then to me then back to her. 

halfway through the movie.

I have not let go of Luka about 20 minutes into the movie. " Ok I'll shut it off" I hear Chloe say as she leaves the movie screen. " How about we watch high school musicale." Nino says as he takes the remote from Chloe not trusting her to find a movie that won't give me nightmares. We all agreed, and he turned it on. 

At the end of the movie.

Luka's POV

when the movie was done, I looked down to see Marinette asleep on my legs. I picked her up and brought her to her bed. I lead her down and as about to go back to the sofa to sleep but Marinette grabbed my hand and said, " please stay here with me I don't want to be alone." I looked back at the sofa to see that Chloe, Nino, Rose, and my sister were gone. 'They must have snuck out when wasn't paying attention.' I thought to myself before I sighed and moved her over and got in with her. 

the next morning

Marinette's POV

I woke up to some loud knocking on the door and before I could say or do anything I feel someone get out of my bed and opened the door. " I swear if you woke her up you are dead." I hear a voice I can barely make out. "Well, I don't want to be late for our flight so go wake her up Luka." I hear what sounds like chole. I then heard footsteps coming back over to my bad. " Mari it's time to get up to get to the airport." Luka whispered in ear.

I turned in my bed and slowly opened my eyes to see Luka's nice and clamming smile right there. "Morning Marinette it's time to get up." he says again. "Morning Luka." I say rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I set up and takes a good stretch. Luka moved out of the why to let me get out of my bad. I get up and go to my closet to get ready for the flight.

when I came out all my bags were all gone, and Luka was on the sofa waiting for me. "You ready to go Luka." He turned around to look at me with a smile. "Yeah, let's get going Mari." He gets up and goes over to me and we walk out to the limo with the others. Suprise we were not the last ones there. Chloe and Nino were the first at the limo me and Luka were second and 5 minutes after us were Julika and Rose. "How come I got here before you, I'm always the last one." I tell the two.  "Ha, we know but let's get going." Rose says. 

 At the airport

"Hi where are you flying today. " One of the desk ladies asked. "New York for 7 please all first class." Chloes mom said. "Okay here you go, are you checking any lugged?" the lady asked. "Yes, we each have one." Adrey said. We each gave our bags that were to be checked and went to our gate.

after an hour of waiting, they called us to board starting with the disable then First class, then the rest of the people boarded. The flight attendants made their amassments, and we took off. We were all talking to each other, and I slowly started to fall asleep. (I forgot to say that I somehow got to set next to Luka on the plane.) Luka saw me falling asleep and grabbed my blanket for me and put it on me.