the news

Marinette's pov

I woke up in my new room to Chloe and the other two girls all piled on my new bed. I quickly got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I took a shower and got ready for the day. when I was all done getting ready, I got a message from Alya. It 'HOW COULD YOU DO THAT MARINETTE I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GOOD PERSON.' I like at the message very confuses and texted back asking what she was talking about. 'DON'T ACTED LIKE YOU BULLIED LILA.' What does she talk about? I thought to myself. 'I never bullied her.' 'YES, YOU DID AFTER SCHOOL YESTERDAY.' '... I left early yesterday; you saw me leave the.' I tell her. 'YOU COULD HAVE COME BACK; I am no longer your friend.' I finally left the bathroom tiers almost coming out. "Mari what is wrong." Chloe asked me. I just showed her my text to Alya, and she got very mad. "How dare Lie-la do that to you" I just shrugged when I got a hug from the three girls.

We all then heard a knock at the door. Chloe went to the door, and I sat on my bed. Chloe walked back over with her mom. "How are you doing Marinette?" She asked. I just showed her the messages from my former best friend. She also got very mad at texts. " Will some good news." I gave her a questioning look as she continued. " I can take you, Chloe, and some of your friends too New York with me. Do you want to come with me." I look at in shock. "I'll give time think and who you want to come with you." with that she got up and left my new room. "Go to New York, but Paris needs me here." The girls looked at me then at each other. "Marinette, we know that being in Paris in not good for you right now. K you've been rejected, lost your parents, and you best friend all in the 24 hours. We all think it would be a good idea for you to go to New York." Rose told me. "Ok but who would I pick to come."

 Chloe smiled and walked towers Rose and Julika. "Will you have two right here and I can think of one more who would want to come." Chloe said smiling at Julika. Julika's eye widen and gave a smile. "You're right" she mumbled and grabbed her phone. "Who are you texting." she gave me a look saying you'll see. Chloe then grabbed her phone and said she will tell her mom who all is going. I start to pack most of my things again. I was still trying to figure out who they were talking about.

Once Rose and Julika lift to pack their things and come back because we were leaving in the morning. I was done packing the things I would need for New York and sat on the couch that was in my room and watched tv. I as half why though my movie when heard a knock at the door. I over to open the door to see Rose, Julika, and LUKA!! I was not expecting to see he was the other one coming with us to New York. "H-hey guys" I say letting them all in.