Seo Joon stalker

Don't u dare Park Seo Joon.

Taehyung put his finger on his mouth and he got up from bed.

Seo Joon- you are still awake wow...nice

And then he pushed Taehyung back...go back Tae I don't want any nuisance here so don't interrupt.

Taehyung-Shut..t..t up.

Seo Joon-wow..you are not in your sense to say shut up properly and you are here to beat me?

Taehyung- You are so bad Seo Joon...how could u do this to her?

Seo Joon-Yes I am bad but I love her...and that's it.

Seo Joon held his hand and tried to move him from the room but Taehyung pushed him and unfortunately Seo Joon got hit from a table and immediately he fainted.

Taehyung was shocked to see him like that but his vision also got blurry and as soon he also fainted.

Next Morning 🌅

Y/n woke up... ahhh such a rough night it was...
(Kuch bhi to nhi kiya isne)

Y/n got up and moved towards the hall but in between she saw Seo Joon on the floor....

Joonnnnnn.... heyy wake up..what happened helloo...wake uppppp..
Wait last night u were saying something but I don't remember.... leave it y/n..
Wakeee up...she was continuously waking him and when she turned another side she saw Taehyung....what the hell were they doing last night here?

She moved towards him...sir..sir...wake up..ommoo...otuke...She threw water on Taehyung...

Taehyung-Ah...oooo...god my head....he woke up.

And y/n took a relief breath...
Thank god u r okay Sir.

Taehyung held her shoulders...miss y/n are u all okay?

Y/n-I am sir..why? What happened?

Taehyung- Don't date him.

Y/n-But sir why?

Taehyung- He is not right.

Y/n was literally out of words.

Taehyung-I will tell u everything but first I have something to fix.

Taehyung went to Yeonjun and after some time y/n Tae and Yeon sat on the sofa and Seo was in front of them...they were waiting for him to wake up.