baby girl and boy

7th month...

Y/n is sleeping in her room but suddenly someone comes inside the room via window...that person slowly slowly goes to y/n but mistakely that person drops its phone and y/n wakes up...

She shouts- Aaaa...who are yo..you?

Uk(unknown)- Shut your mouth if you say a single word I will kill you.

Y/n- I am not afraid of you...
She starts pushing him backward but that perosn holds her hand and pushes her on the bed.

She again shouts loudly but no one comes...

That perosn holds a vase in his hand and tries to hit y/n but she bites on his hand and runs towards the door...

The door is about to open but that person comes towards her and pushes her aside because of that she fells on the floor and it hits her belly.

Y/n starts feeling pain and she is shouting continuously -Aaaannnn...eomma......Taehyung...aaaa it's paining plz come....Tae....

The person is about to close y/n's mouth but Yeonjun opens the door as y/n has tried to open and it was half opened...

Yeonjun sees that unknown person and kicks him...who are you?
How did you get in?
He hits on his face and the unknown gets faint.

Yeonjun runs towards y/n- Y/n...y/n... are you fine?

Y/n- Am I looking fine? Aa...aaaaa

Yeonjun- Okay okay lemme call Mr.Kim first.

Y/n- No wait..aaaahhh...if you will call him it will take time... first take me to the hospital
Aaaaaaa..aaa.nnnn

Yeonjun- Ye..yes...yes

He calls jungkook who is in the hall and he comes.