.7

August 22nd 2023
Location : Atlanta Georgia
Time : 9:00am
POV : nova
—————————————————————————

i wake up to music being loud downstairs. I realized that fanum isn't in my room anymore. And my door is closed by slightly opened a little.

I got up and grabbed a fat ass hoodie and put it on and walked downstairs and saw duke and all the members drinking while listening to LOUD ass music.

I walked over to the speaker and turned it down and they all looked at me and started to complain. "bro nova why you do that" "nova not cool" "turn it back up".

I rolled my eyes and said "you have me trying to sleep peacefully and y'all monkey asses are up at 9 in the morning drinking while listening to LOUD as music". They all looked st me blankly and Duke walked over and turned the loud ass music back on.

I groaned and walked back upstairs to my room closing my door trying to keep that loud ass much from distracting me.

After a while the music stopped but I can still here them being loud with their drunk asses. Who tf gets drunk at 9:00am. only sad people who got nothing going from them in life. ugh. I grabbed some clothes from my closet and walked to my bathroom and locked the door and turned the shower on and started to take a shower.

After the shower I changed into cute simple clothes for today.
Nova's outfit

i just put on simple shit because all my cute outfits are in my suitcase packed for my 2 month tour!! I can't wait bro fr especially when I have all my friends with me for real

i go to my vanity and out my hair into a high ponytail and put mascara on and lipgloss and walked to my bed and sat down putting something on the tv not really paying attention to it tbh.

I texted my gc with the my fav triplets in it.

Nick : fav gay triplet💅
Matt : MattyB 🎤🤍
Chris : Chrissy💕
Nova : the singer💵💋

the fabulous 4💅

the singer💵💋 :
hii babiess

MattyB🎤🤍 :
hii princesss

Chrissy💕 :
stop that's my nickname, but hiii

fav gay triplet💅 :
hii pretty

the singer💵💋:
i just wanted to know if you guys are packed?