.10

2 months later

November 17th
Location :  Atlanta Georgia
Time : 10:00am
POV : Nova
—————————————————————————

we pulled up finally back in ATLANTA, this tour was a long one, we had to drop off the sturniolo triplets, it was a sad goodbye, hardest goodbye ever.

flashback

we pulled up to the airport because the sturniolo triplets had a flight and all back home, we made it to the airport and I looked at the triplets and started to cry.

nick gasped and ran to me and said "awe baby don't cry we gonna see each other again". I nodded and said "imma miss y'all like deadass". they laughed and Matt said "we gonna miss you too deadass".

i laughed and gave each and every one of them a hug, I hugged them all, and I hugged Matt the longest because he really helps me with my anxiety. "Thank you for everything Matt like for real". Matt kisses my cheek and says "no problem princess, me and the other two are always here for you no matter what".

i nodded and hugged him again and pulled Nick and Chris into a group hug and said "I love you guys". And they said "I love you too nova".

and with that they left going back home to Boston.

end of flashback

i miss them already, but anways let me get off this bus, I grabbed all my shit and went out the bus and walked inside the house going into my room. i plopped my shit down, I'll just unpack tomorrow.

I'm laying in my bed staring at my ceiling for no reason. till I get a knock on my door, "come in" I say and kai comes walking in.

i get up and sat at the edge of my bed and said "yes?" kai looks at me and closes the door and sits down next to me. "I'm finally gonna be respectful and explain everything from the start".

i nodded and started to explain how me and fanum started from the drinks in the kitchen my first night here, to falling in love with each other. well I am idk about fanum. I also explained everything with leah about how she was a backstabbing bitch.

"and yeah that's pretty much all of it". i say as I finished telling him everything. kai smiles at me and says "I'm glad you told me, and I must say you and fanum are cute together now that I picture it, I'm sorry for being all mad I just didn't want you getting hurt and I was just hurt that you didn't be like "hey is it okay to date your best friend" and all you know?".

i nodded and hugged kai and said "I'm sorry reallt sorry". kai smiles and hugs me back and says "it's okay Nova, I'm sorry too for all the disrespect towards you". i smiled and nodded saying "it's fine, it's sister brother love at the end of the day". he nodded and then got up and walked outside my room before saying "oh and by the way fanum wanted to see you in his room. saying he has a surprise for you".

i nodded and thanked him. and with that he walked out the door. i quickly got up and showered and changed into cute clothes to see fanum.
Nova's outfit

i put my hair into a high ponytail and put mascara on and that's it and walked out my room to head in Fanum's room

i put my hair into a high ponytail and put mascara on and that's it and walked out my room to head in Fanum's room. i knocked on the door. "who is it". i heard from the inside I answered "Nova". i heated shuffling and stuff being moved around and for a minute it stoped and I see the door open.

i stepped back and said "what are you doing in there?". fanum laughed and said "well your about too see come in". i walked in to see roses shaped to a heart and gifts and roses on the bed. wow.

i looked at fanum as he closed the door and said "this for me?". fanum nodded and said "of course". i smiled and went up to him and hugged him kissing his cheek saying "thank you". he grabs my waist and says "your welcome pretty". i blushed and pushed him away and said "so what's this whole thing about".

fanum looks at me and takes a big breath and says "nova I wanted to ask you a important question". i nodded and said "okay baby go on". he smiles says "nova cenat I always thought you were so pretty, I even told the boys excluding kai because you know, but once you walked through that door coming down those stairs on the first date for the dinner together you looks so gorgeous and when we had our conversation we had so much in common, your so pretty and you make me complete, your heart is so filled with love and happiness, and your so sweet to everyone, your so bubbly and I love that about you, you don't care about what people say about you, you don't take nothing from nobody, your sweet but spicy and I love it, when you had your concert and you were backstage in the dressing room doubting yourself, I told you to do it, everyone knew you could do it, and when you went out there everyone was screaming for YOU and you were smiling having fun, your so sweet and kind and I wanted to know if you wanted to make this official and be my girlfriend?"

i looked up at him and said "wow". fanum laughs and says "you gotta say yes or no mama". I laugh and  nodded my head yes while saying " of course I'll be your girlfriend".

We smile at each other and fanum puts his hands on my cheek and pulls me into a slowly passionate kiss, I kiss back moving my lips with him, feeling all the love and happiness. fanum smiles into the kiss and I smile too making out teeth clash making up back up from the kiss.

"god I love you so much nova". i frozen and looked at him and said "what?" he looked at me and says "I love you so much". i smile so fast and hugged him and said "I love you too fanum". And I kissed him again making our lips moved against each other.

god, I'm so in love with this boy.
———————————————————————————
to be continued...
words - 1085
( authors note - one more chapter left!! )