.8

August 23th 2023
Location : Atlanta Georgia
Time : 3:32am
POV : Nova
—————————————————————————
BEEP BEEP

i wake up to my alarm going off, I turn to to see my phone and I saw the alarm text saying "time to pick up my triplets💕" I immediately remembered and got up and changed into comfortable ass clothes.
Nova's clothes

i got changed and then did my hair into a low ponytail and grabbed keys to the shared amp car with a body guard and then headed out to door

As the body guard is driving I see that nick is calling so I picked up the phone.

Nick : bold
Nova : normal

fav gay triplet💅 is calling
answer or decline

"hey wsp"

"hii pretty I'm just letting you know we landed and we are just getting out bags right now"

"okay I'll meet you at the front okay"

"okay I'll see you in a little bit"

"okay nick byee"

"byeee"

Call ended

i can't wait to see them. my room is empty and shit they can put their suitcases in there, bro when I woke up Leah was gone she probably went to Kai's room. Idk and idc.

As I'm in thought I get a tap on my shoulder and see it's the CUDI our body guard. "lil mama we here". I smiled and thanked him and texted Nick that we're here.

fav gay triplet💅

the singer💵💋:
we're here

fav gay triplet💅:
alr we're coming

i smiled at my phone and told cudi "they said they will be here any minute now". Cudi nodded and went back to look at his phone in the car. As we waited I see three look alike triplets and immediately knew it was them.

I got out of the car and ran towards them and yelled "MY BABIES". they all jumped at my sudden yell and Chris brung me into a big group hug. "bitch I miss y'all so much".

they all smile and Matt said "I miss you too nova". nick smiled and hugged me again "I missed you SO much nova". I laughed and Chris smiled and said "I missed you too princess". I shake my head at Chris and them helped them put their bags in the car.

45 minutes later
we made it back to the house and the triplets grabbed their bags and we all went upstairs to my room and dropped the bags down.

We all sat on my bed talking I cuddled into Nick and Matt and Chris was laying on my legs.

"I still can't believe y'all are in Atlanta right now". They all smiled and said "well we are". I smiled and took pictures of all of us.

As we talked time went by faster and before I knew it it was almost time for us to get on the tour bus.

I got up and said "okay babies it's time to go on tour!!" I say with excitement. They all got up and we grabbed all of our bags and walked downstairs to see everyone ready. The triplets introduces them to the everyone.

i smiled at them and clapped my hands getting everyone's attention "yall ready!!" They all said "YES" "FUCK YEAHH" "don't cuss" "sorry baby".

i laughed knowing leah will get kai ass in check when he do something stupid. Everyone walked outside to see the fat and big tour bus and we walked inside and it was so pretty inside. it could fit each and every one of us.

we all get on the bus and picked our bed of course I got the back room with the one bed and bathroom with a door to lock and close it. i set all my bags down in the back and we went to where the sitting space was and it was at the front of the bus, and we waited till our personal driver came.

he finally came and said "hi everyone" i smiled and said "hi thank you for coming along and driving us". He smiled and said "no problem". And with that he started to drive to my first place to start tour.

Columbus Ohio
———————————————————————————
to be continued...
words - 706
( authors note - little short chapter, tomorrows gonna be a long one!! )