Kidnapped; Thorin

a/n: someone please suggest an ending for my Fili daughter imagine i am literally brain dead. anw here is a cuter little fic to follow.

3rd person's POV:
"Sorry what?" you had blinked in surprised as you looked at Thorin, your eyes bulging out of their sockets. He looked at you confused as he repeated what he said.

"Kidnapped?" he repeated and you chuckle lightly while hitting his arm jokingly. 

"Very funny Thorin, now where is my nephew?" you repeated. His brows furrowed at you and your smile dropped. "Wait, you're serious?" you ask again and he nodded, still very much lost. 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY NEPHEW IS KIDNAPPED!? WHERE WAS HE SEEN LAST!? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER!?" you had screamed in his face and bolted out, quickly grabbing your armor and sword. 

"Oi what's all this fuss about?" Kili had asked as he saw you muttering curses under your breathe while looking for something.

"My nephew is kidnapped while his supposed babysitter," you glared at Thorin "Is here and not finding him!" you explained as you rummaged through your pack to find your dagger.

Kili was now confused too. "Uncle is right, isn't he? Kidnapped?" Kili asked you again and you groaned. "Yes, Kili. Do catch up will you?" you rolled your eyes.

"Where is that blasted dagger!?" you screamed again and Thorin went to you. 

"Calm down! He is alright there is no need for daggers or swords-"

"Calm down? Calm down!? You are telling me to calm down when my nephew is out there, Valar knows where and I'm supposed to-"

"He is napping!" Gandalf had entered to see who was dying and found you half dressed, looking ready to face the orcs, elves, dwarves and everything you saw. You halted in your steps as you looked at the wizard like he had just grown two heads.

"Honestly, woman sit down and smoke a pipe! The boy is fine, sleeping the day away. He won't be when you are here shouting" Gandalf sighed, exasperated, and you furrowed your brows and looked at Thorin who looked at you back in question.

"I told you, y/n. Kid, napped" he said again and your shoulders sagged down in relief. Kili suppressed in a laugh at your face. It could not be painted.

"Oh" you said. Thorin laughed.

"Yes dear, oh" he rolled his eyes. You stuck your tongue out at him.

Stupid dwarf