Bond; Thranduil & Legolas

3rd person's POV:
"Give me my nephew!" You smile as you open the gates of your twin brother, thranduil's kingdom. He groaned as he heard you. Yes, you are the one and only sister of the cold hearted elf.

"Brother, it is nice to see you" you smile and rush up his mighty throne to peck his cheek as he grumbled and wiped your kiss off. "Older brother, y/n. And keep it down, legolas might be sleeping" his calm voice made you pout. "You're older by 12 minutes, don't flatter yourself" you rolled your eyes as you step down his throne, him following behind you.

"Where is my lovely sister in law?" You perked your ears and searched the throne room. "With legolas" thranduil says in a matter of factly tone. "Has he grown? Have he held his first sword?" Your usual perky smile was on your face.

You and thranduil had been fire and ice but long before he was this icy king, you both saught mischief over your father's lands, giggling and inseperable. But as he grew more mature you seemed to stay the same she-elf, graceful and humorous, sarcastic and wise.

Sure, you teased with him often but now that he was married and had a son and had his own kingdom, you were left to go on adventures and journeys, which made you not appearing in mirkwood often.

When you had learned that legolas was born you cancelled all plans to meet your nephew. And oh boy, did you spoil him rotten. Your brother glared at you everytime you had brought his son a new toy almost everyday and everytime you got to mirkwood.

You were the one who snatched him away from thranduil and brighten up the gloomy look on legolas' face. Naturally, the little ellon grew fond of you and had yearned for you every time. He grew emotional every time you would resume your travels around middle earth but you had promised him a gift or toy every time he would shed a tear.

"Ada! Ada!" A cheerful voice made you 2 spin around and halt from walking as you heard small and soft pads, and a small blond haired ellon came into view, his bright blue eyes sparkling in joy as his smile was wide on his face.

"Ada, naneth made me a crown like yours!" He giggled as he held a small, flower crown in his chubby hands and placed it on his head. He looked adorable, making you giggle.

"Aunty!" He jumped up and down as you smile, capturing him in your arms, lifting him of the ground as his sweet giggles bounced off the walls while you twirled him around.

"Hello, legolas!" You kissed his cheek numerous times making him laugh uncontrolablly. "Have you come bearing a gift? Is it a dragon's scale? Or a bear's tooth? Oh! Oh! A warg boot?" His cheeky smile was wide as he searched you for everything.

You laughed while thranduil smiled at the scene before him. T'was no secret how much you loved your nephew to the ends of time. He wondered how your eyes seemed to melt every time legolas did something adorable, or how you wanted to be the first to teach legolas how to hold a sword. But he knew you had grown to love everything you see and his son wasn't an exception for that matter.

Thranduil led you both into the gardens so you could both play. He was about to leave when legolas wrapped his arms around his leg. "Ada, the monster wants to catch me!" Legolas giggled unto his father's pant leg as thranduil furrowed a brow and looked at your smirking face. He catched what you were thinking and chuckled as he picked up legolas.

"Do not fret, ion nin, we shall run away from the monster and into the arms of naneth!" Thranduil jokingly said as you smiled. So he does know a joke. I thought his cold blue eyes had froze his humor away.

Your joke caused yourself to chuckle and to run after thranduil and legolas. "Catch us if you can!" Legolas giggled as you chuckled and ran after them. "I'm going to catch you, small elf!" You made your voice hoarse as you ran. The elf maids and servants shot their eyes to where the noises were but just shook their heads, smiling as they saw their king and prince playing with you, your laughs echoed around the kingdom as thranduil ran to where legolas' mother was.

"Nana, save us!" His giggles died down as you snatched him from thranduil, just in time to enter the room. "Gotcha" you giggle as you tickle him in the bed. Thranduil's wife raised a brow at his panting husband but the king just shrugged and smiled as legolas' giggled died down.

"Hello, sister!" You smile at the queen and she smiles back as legolas suddenly jumps at your back. "Heavy!" You fake your exhaust as he giggles and wraps his legs around your waist. "Where to, your majesty?" You ask the prince as he laughs and points outside the door.

"To an adventure!"