♡ Chapter One ♡

"Do you promise that you will be with me forever"
"Yes I promise that the day we die we will be together forever"

English in normal while Korean in bold also Thought are in Italic

☆America, California, Los Angeles☆
☆Monday morning☆
☆Kim Y/n Pov☆

I woke to the sound of my alarm on my phone I didn't want to get up but I will be late to work if i didn't, so I threw my blanket off of me and turn off my alarm that was on my bedside drawer.but  than I receive a phone call.

"Who the fuck call at 6:30 Am!"

I answer the phone call without knowing who was calling me

"NOONAAAAA GUESSSSSSS WHATTT!!!!!"

Turns out that the person was my younger brother Kim Seungmin, And a member of Stray kids.

"What is it Minie?"

"Why are you calling at 6:30 Am"

I said with a tired tone voice knowing that I can't get mad at this cute puppy.

"I'M IN AMERICAAAAA I'M IN MY APARTMENT RIGHT NOW I WANT TO SEE YOUUUU TODAYYYY!!"

I was excited but I was curious if he was in the same area of America where I was.

"Where in America be specific Minie?"

"CALIFORNIA IN LOS ANGELES!!"

I was full of happiness of the new but that's when realization hits I was late for work

" I'm so happy but I really late for work and I'm not even ready so I will text you when I'm done okay? "

I was rushing trying to get ready for work because of a cute puppy that distracted me

" OKAY NOONA I LOVE YOU BYE! "

As I was about the end the call I told him bye and that I love him too, Then I ended the call I was in my car driving to the flower shop where I work hoping that the store hasn't open yet.

✿The Queen Garden✿

I parked my car in the parking lot luckily the store is not open I saw Aurelia inside of the store cleaning, I slowly got out of the car and lock it while I was running to the store.

"Y/n you're late" That voice belong to Aurelia a co-worker and one of my best friends, she stared at me with an serious face.

"I know I got distracted by a cute puppy" I was trying to catch my breath from all that running than Aurelia got closer and help me calm down.

"Lucky the store is not open Y/n" An old and yet familiar voice broke the silent in the store I look up and saw the owner of the flower store.

"Ms. Rosewood I'm sorry I got lost time by getting distracted" I said while looking at her, her face was not full of anger instead it was full of happiness.

"It's okay the store is not open yet so I suggest you should get ready so we can open the store" She was smiling at me which made me happy and calm knowing that she's not mad at me.

I went inside the changing room and start to get ready I tie my hair in a low bun with two thin strands of my front hair sticking out of the side of my face, and a apron with the store name and logo.

When I got out I saw a customer in the store I study him as I walk to the customer, I figure out that it was a man judging by his body shape and proportion his outfit was full black, but then notice a black mask and a black cap.

"Hello sir do you need any help or are you good?" I look at him as he looks at me I notice a mole under his right eye and his brown eyes.

"I was looking for uh a flower to paint do you have some recommendations for me?" I nodded my head and show him some flowers and telling him some facts about them, but I notice that he would take a glance at me when I'm not looking at him.

"Have a good day sir I hope you will come back! " I wave at him when he finish checking out, then he wave back at me saying bye back.

" Y/n I think he interest in youuu~~~" I look at Aurelia who was stand right next to me making a hand heart while making a weird face expression.

"I doubt that Lia" I said while giving her a death glare she later stopped and get back to work I sigh at Aurelia, and when a customer came in I got ready to work to finish this day.

✧The end✧

I was tired whiling making this so I'm gonna end it like this my brain was not functioning properly so it sucks but I wanna know what y'all think about and tell me what I could work on.