✿ Chapter Six ✿

"Y/n I Love you since I ever met you, you were the most precious person to me I will be at your side even if you don't love me nor like Me"

All the dialogue are in Korean so there won't be any bolded text  Thought are in Italic

   ♡America,California, Los Angeles♡
♡Thursday, middle of the dayish♡

✧Hwang Hyunjin Pov✧

I took off the blindfold on Y/n when I saw her face she was amazed at the surprise I set up for her, She looks so beautiful like when I first saw her at the flower shop, When I hugged her her body was warm and soft she smell like roses I hope this day doesn't end.

"Y/n let's go sit down on the picnic I set up"

I said to break the silence, I grab her soft hand and walk towards the picnic I set up, She follow me looking around the flower field.

"How long did this took you to do?"

Y/n said while we sat down on the soft pink blanket she look at me, I look at her eyes her [your color eyes] eyes were beautiful I start to open my mouth.

"I don't know maybe 2 hours because Seung- UH it took 2 hours I think"

Shit! I think she suspicious of me now, should I tell her that I did this with the members?

♡Kim Seungmin Pov♡

"Ahhh Hyunjin is lucky that I didn't kill him"

I look at Hyunjin and my sister talking to each other I notice Felix and Han sit right next to me, Felix on my left while Han on my right Oh boy they're going to annoy me.

"Hey Seungminnnnnnnn how you doinnnnnnn!!"

Felix look at me and he gets closer to my face than han starts to tickle me I try my best not to yell at him or laugh because han knows my tickle spots, I look around to see if any of the other members were close and one is but it is chris.

"BANG CHAN HELP MEEEEE!!! "

Bang chan heard me and went closer but instead of helping me he helps han and Felix great what a day.

☆Kim Y/n Pov☆

"I think I heard Minie voice?"

Hyunjin looks at me weirdly he didn't answer me back, I was gonna talk to break the silence but I was cut off by Hyunjin.

"Umm let's start this date shall we?"

"Alright Jinnie"

Hyunjin got up and walked to a basket that was right next to me, He open the lid and grab watercolors, Hyunjin sat next to me on my left he gave me a canvas I put the canvas on my lap I notice he started to sets something up.

"Are we gonna paint something Jinnie? "

Hyunjin nods to answer my question, I saw a jar half fill with clear water right next the jar is multiple brushes small brush, medium brush, and big brush. Hyunjin puts a watercolors pallet in the middle where there is space between us, I was so focused I didn't realize that Hyunjin was finished he kiss my left cheek which made me surprise.

I look at my left that showed Hyunjin he had a smirk on his face, I slowly than look around us and saw a small easel infront of me my canvas that was on my lap was now on the easel there was one even in front of Hyunjin, The watercolor pallet was open revealing many colors red, orange, lime green, neon blue, royal purple, and many more.