✧Chapter Three✧

"Why did you leave me?"
" WHY I NEED TO KNOW"

English in normal while Korean in bold also Thought are in Italic

♡America,California,Los Angeles ♡
♡ Tuesday Morning ♡
♡ Hwang Hyunjin Pov ♡

I woke up to the sound of banging on my door I notice Y/n in my arms she was a beauty, But the banging on my door got louder.

"HWANG HYUNJIN I KNOW YOU GOT MY NOONA!"

"Well shit" I know that voice, it belongs to Seungmin how the hell does he know I have her I slowly took my arms away from my soon-to-be lover and got up.

"HWANG HYUNJIN GOT YOUR ASS OUT HERE!"

I went to the door and unlock it I took a step back when Seungmin ran and took my goddess away from me, Later Minho Hyung came in the room.

" Seungmin how the fuck you got in here, You don't even have the key card?! "

" Wait- yeah how did you came in here?"

Instead of answering us Seungmin ran out of our apartment room and went to his I sigh, but than Minho look at me with a curious facial expression and starts to open his mouth.

"Hyunjin why is y/n in your room anyways? "

I look at him who is at leaning on my door frame I didn't even brush my teeth nor my hair so I push him away and close the door.

" WAIT UNTIL YOU COME OUT I HAVE TISSUE IN MY HANDS AND I WILL STUFF THEM IN YOUR MOUTH! "

Now I don't want to go out because of Minho hyung but I have to, I went to the bathroom that was connected to my room and brush my teeth of course I did my skincare cause I have to make my skin is perfect.

I got out of the bathroom and went to my closet to change I was wearing a Black shirt with grey sweatpants, I grab my brush and start brushing my hair After that I grab a hair tie and put my half of my hair tie up in a ponytail.

My door was swing open I turn my head and saw Felix staring at me with a shock face he than close the door and came closer to me and said.

"Bro what did you do!?"

"Why do you mean??"

" Why is Seungmin and Y/n arguing and why is the topic about you?! "

" Oh that's because I slept with Y/n-"

I was cut off by Felix yelling at the top of his lungs

"YOU HAD SEX WITH Y/N!!!"

My door was broken down than I saw the other member expect Seungmin, I saw Minho hyung with a bunch of tissues in his hand.

"YOU HAD SEX WITH Y/N?!?!"

"WE DIDN'T HAD SEX, WE CUDDLE AND SLEPT ON THE SAME BED!!"

I hear a lots of ooohh but they stop when Minho hyung came closer to me and start to shove tissues in my mouth, The rest of my members left leaving me and minho in my room alone.

☆Kim Y/n Pov☆

"WHY WERE YOU SLEEPING WITH THE DRAMA ILAMA?!?!"

"Kim Seungmin listen to me and stop yelling"

Seungmin stop yelling and look down I felt sad knowing that Seungmin is overprotective towards me despite being the youngest

"Sorry noona... "