PART 1

Chapter 1: Awakening Desires

The morning sun painted delicate streaks of gold across the sky as the world stirred awake. Within the confines of his luxurious bedroom, Kim Taehyung lay cocooned in dreams, his chest rising and falling in a peaceful rhythm. The gentle rustling of curtains heralded the arrival of his maid, who approached the slumbering figure with a soft smile.

"Master Taehyung, it's time to wake up," the maid's melodic voice filtered through Taehyung's dreams, coaxing him into consciousness.

With a drowsy mumble, Taehyung reluctantly opened his eyes, blinking away the remnants of sleep. The familiar surroundings of his room greeted him, adorned with pastel hues and opulent decor. As the morning haze lifted, he pushed himself upright and stretched, his mind slowly awakening to the day ahead.

"Thank you," Taehyung murmured, offering a small smile to the maid.

Once alone, Taehyung rose from his bed and stretched his lithe frame. His eyes, a captivating shade of brown, held a hint of mischief as he moved toward a seemingly ordinary bookshelf. With a soft push, the bookshelf swung open, revealing a hidden chamber that held his most cherished secrets.

 With a soft push, the bookshelf swung open, revealing a hidden chamber that held his most cherished secrets

The room beyond was a sanctuary dedicated to his obsession, adorned with countless photographs of Jeon Jungkook

The room beyond was a sanctuary dedicated to his obsession, adorned with countless photographs of Jeon Jungkook. His smile, his profile, his every gesture was lovingly captured and displayed across the walls. Taehyung's fingers traced the edges of the pictures, his heart racing as he lost himself in the memories they held.

Time slipped by, and Taehyung eventually tore himself away from the sanctuary, knowing that the real world awaited him. He emerged from his secret haven and descended to the elegant dining area where his parents were already seated, engaged in cheerful conversation.

"Good morning, sweetheart," greeted Kim Seokjin, his warm smile accentuated by graying hair and wise eyes.

"Morning, Dad," Taehyung replied, returning the smile as he took his seat.

Beside him sat Cha Eunwoo, his closest friend and confidant. Eunwoo's presence was a soothing balm to Taehyung's sometimes turbulent emotions. With his impeccable manners and charming smile, Eunwoo was the yin to Taehyung's yang, a perfect balance of friendship.