🦅RAVE'N pt-1🦅

third person pov

Wednesday was finally healed and the Rave'n was on 1.10.2022 and today's date was 30.9.2022. 1 day away from the Rave'n. Wednesday was anxious because Tyler hadn't  asked her yet, she had already chosen out her dress. (A/N: Wednesday's dress is what Olivia Rodrigo wore for this year's  Grammy after party. If you don't know what it is you can search on google here is the link  https://www.glamour.com/story/olivia-rodrigo-wore-a-sequin-minidress-with-a-keyhole-cutout-for-a-grammys-after-party.)

DATE TODAY: 1.10.2022

Wednesday threw her pillow on her face and screamed. "Wednesday what is it?" Enid asked worried. "Tyler still didn't ask me out for the Rave'n !" Wednesday groaned out "Chill, he'll ask." "Has Ajax asked you out already." Enid replied with a "Mhm." not looking up and scrolling on her phone.

Wednesday threw on her school uniform and headed for the door and went to class.

The whole day she didn't see Tyler and almost killed Xavier for asking her out every second during every class she and he had together. The day finally ended and still, Tyler still hadn't been seen by her eyes. She was already in her dress. She asked Enid where he was and she pointed to the  balcony. She saw him out there in a white suit like last time but it was new.

She walked up to him he noticed and smiled "Ready to go?" "What do you mean?You didn't even ask me out." She said sadly "OH, I'm sorry Weds, I kinda assumed you already knew we'd go together." He said "It's fine, but you made me worried you already asked someone else out." "No, never."

________________________________________________________________________________

apologies for the cheesiness. again this is not completely my story it's   @Tuesday469  's story.

hope u enjoyed this part. ily bye!

XOXO - Olivia