You Only Come Out At Night.

Tyler's POV:

It's been a few months since the Hyde came out. But so far life is great, except.... My mother. She's not dead like everyone thinks, she's alive. I know she is. But I need to find her, I just don't know how.

I was thinking about my mother, when I heard someone knocking on the door. I sighed and lazily walked up to the door and opened to see Xavier. I was going to greet him, invite him in, and then punch him.

"Look before you send me out or whatever..I want to apologize. I'm really sorry." I was bit taken back by the apology but I accepted it anyway. "It's fine, I guess." He apologized a bit more and we started talking if  pineapple belongs on pizza or  If it doesn't (A/N: It does! Plus I don't what boys talk about so I'm going to go forward in time a lil'.)

FORWARD IN TIME:

The door opened and I saw Wednesday and Enid come in, and the moment Wednesday saw Xavier, she almost punched him till I stopped her. "Nes, relax! He's........well I don't know how to say this but, um were kind of friends right now." Wednesday was confused till I told her and she calmed down a bit but was frowning at him. "I still don't trust him." Xavier mumbled an 'ouch' and he nodded and left.

"You know he's trying to trick you right?" Wednesday said after he left.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hiii! 

Thx for making it here. srry its so short. I'll upload in a days ;)

XOXO Olivia