💥Crazyyyy....💥

Tyler pov :

After being knocked out I woke up tied to a chair in a library...??? (A/N : The Nightshades secret club) Then I heard a voice "You don't deserve her." I immediately knew it was Xavier with a voice changer and wearing a bird like mask. "I know it's you Xavier." He took off the mask and spat, "How did you know it was me?" I rolled my eyes "None of your business. Why did you kidnap me?" He smirked. "As you said, 'none of your business."  "Well, you tied me up to this chair and cut of my wrist blood circulation, so, it's my business."

He kept going on about how I don't deserve Wednesday, while I tried to cut this rope with a knife I carried in pocket to be safe, I finally cut the rope and freed my hand while he kept going on about............well something. I really don't care. "Are you done? It's been like 25 years." I spat pretending my hands were still tied behind the chair. "I will make sure Wednesday will be mine." He spat and formed his hand in a fist as he grew closer, I had a grip on the knife I was holding. He almost punched me as I dodged it. The chair went flying to the ground with my knife and I formed my hands as well into fists getting steady from almost falling down.

________________________________________________________________________________

WHOS READY FOR A WWE MATCH WITH XAVIER VS TYLER????????????

i hate this im da wrst at riting.🫠