8.| Birthday

Continuation......

After his birthday bash party....Extended family, colleagues and his friends they all started leaving.

But Shobhit doesn't want his friends to leave because he knows that he will go to sonagachi.

But however he wanted to stop them but they all left making him restless.

He went to his room and washed his face and came with his car keys and wallet full of money but Gayatri stopped him because they all are still living room and birthday boy leaving.

"Mom, I have work so I am going" he tried to excuse and Gayatri arrowed her eyes.

"What you said?"

"Mom I have work" he repeated

"You are not going anywhere for work" she said in the final tone.

"Yes Shobhit, It's 11pm what work you have in office at this time??" Arindam said but Rekha cut off his son

"Don't ask him because I will not let him leave for his work"

"Dad, really...

"No Shubh...give break to yourself why you always stressed yourself for work" his mother cupped his face but how he tell his family that he is going somewhere else.

Surbhi and Krish found him restless but kept quiet because they were both not allowed to speak between the elders.

But his big brother was requesting to their mother so much so Krish eyed surbhi and she nodded.

"Bhai...let's go we will fun whole night. No one will sleep" he said referring to him and surbhi.

"Mummy, papa aur daadi aap sablog sone jaiye...hum dono Bhai ko kahi jaane nhi denge" surbhi told to whole family and Shobhit was dieing from inside. His promise is at stake.

He wants his family to leave for their room as soon as possible then he knows he will manage his siblings.

But Gayatri snatched his car keys from his hand, which he doesn't wanted but he can't do anything.

Shobhit went to his room with Krish and surbhi irritatedly.

Krish locked the door and forwarded his bike keys infront of him.

"Ladki ka chakkar Babu bhaiya??" Krish and surbhi both said raising their eyebrows playfully.

Shobhit hugged both of them with wide smile because today they didn't help his brother but more Aaradhya.

With slightly blush, he took keys from his hand and rans towards the door but they stopped him

"From window Bhai" surbhi stopped him and Krish opened the door of window from him to escape. His room is on first floor, so he can manage.

"Bandi ke liye itna toh karna padta hai" krish said with playful smile.

"Tum dono ko aake dekhta hu" Shobhit said Amin fake anger.

"Bhalai ka jamana nhi hai" Krish said but saw Shobhit is still nervous

"Baaki hum sab sambhal lenge" both showed thumbs up.

He drives very fast while wearing a black mask because if anyone sees him then he is gone.

Here Aryan was about to enter Aaradhya's room but found no one was there which angered him.

He paid 30 thousand for one night.

"Tara bai" he shouted

Meanwhile with Aaradhya

A girl came furiously towards Aaradhya and slapped her.

"Aaryan Babu pe doore mat daal samjhi kamini....kal ki aayi hui tu mere...." Surili came hurriedly and pulled that girl back.

To be continued...