10

Backstage the boys were getting ready when Heeji appeared.

“Hey baby” Wonwoo took Wonhee into his arms and kissing Heeji on cheeks. Same goes for hoshi and scoups, both gave their girls a peck

“You have her for 2 minutes and we need to go” Heeji said, she noticed Mingyu's eyes didn’t stop searching for her “she is with my parents outside, please give your best.” She whispered to him

After the manager warned the girls, that needed to leave. Girls wished everyone best of luck and went to sitting area and the boys were ready to rock the stage. They did their chant before getting ready to go on stage.

The fans where screaming and although Sara has been to concerts this one is different.

“What they have in their hands?”

“It’s a lightstick” Chaeri said “everyone in kpop has one”

“Oh, it’s for what?”

“Girl… it’s for the concert but Seungcheol made sure the girls could use for safety”

“My man thinks of everything” Chaeri said proudly

"Oh, is it so? I also want one" sara told

As it was on cue, heeji asked the staff for 4 lightstick for them. And they got one. After getting the lightstick she posted on her insta

starry.park this is so pretty 😍

When the concert started Sara eyes where only turn to Mingyu

When the concert started Sara eyes where only turn to Mingyu. He didn’t lie when he said he was different on stage.

She couldn’t recognize the person he usually is with her

With her she only sees the flirty but clumsy person he is, not the sexy person he’s being on stage.

“Now you get why they they have so many fans” Heeji asked her “ and Mingyu has A LOT of attention of the girls”

“I can understand them” Sara said smiling “they look great”

“And Mingyu isn’t taking his eyes off you” she said smirking

“What can I say? I’m kinda special” she said winking

Later the concert had began. Carat were enjoying. Them singing fanchant could make them debut as their fanchant are no jokes. The setlist was amazing.

Sara was enjoying the show, she was loving the songs. During the opening ment, she found it really amusing how fans could be silent in a snap. And than make noise. The fans were so polite. They knew who heeji is still maintained their distance to not invade their personal space to avoid making it disturbing for them.