lie

Namjoon: well, it's always so cold in here and we're just always cold too.

Jin: why do you guys stay here?

Namjoon: this is where we stay because we don't want you guys to know where we really live.

Jin: why is that? You don't trust us?

Namjoon: it's not hat. It's just more reasonable. We don't know where you guys live.

Jin: true.

Namjoon kisses Jin's cheek. Jin smiles a little. They hang out with each other.

Yoongi: well baby, we just hang out here often and it's always so cold. We're used to it though. Uhm. We just hang out here.

Jimin: oh okay!

Yoongi holds Jimin close. He smells his neck. He loves the smell of his neck. Jimin was just sitting on his lap. Yoongi treats him like a baby. Which isn't uncommon for Jimin. Jin babies him a lot as well. He's very adorable.

Yoongi: your cute baby cheek~

Yoongi kissed them. Jimin started to blush.

Yoongi: your cute belly~

He rubbed Jimins belly. He caressed his sides.

Yoongi: I love you my little mochi. Let's date.

Jimin: okay.

They share a kiss. They lay on the bed together. Unlike Jungkook, Namjoon and Yoongi can control their list for a mate forever. Yoongi just loves the smell of Jimins perfume. It's so addictive.

Jimin: hyungie~ I love you.

Yoongi: I love you too my little baby mochi.

Jimin smiled. Yoongi caressed his hair. He smiled while holding him. He's madly in love with Jimin. It's like an obsession. He doesn't want him to leave his side. He's worried about the future. Jimin is mortal and he'll die eventually when he gets older. Yoongi doesn't want that. He wants to mark Jimin and keep him by his side forever. He doesn't want to hurt him though.

Jin: okay, well, I guess I still trust you.

Namjoon: you should. I care for you.

Jin: good. I care for you as well.

Namjoon: Jin, I love you. I really do.

Jin: you love me? Really?

Namjoon: yes I do.

Jin: ooh. Wow. Uhm. I didn't expect to be able to pull such a nice and hot guy like you.
I love you too.

They share a kiss.

Namjoon: my little wifey~

Jin: okay that's jumping into it too fast.

Namjoon: ooh, right.

Jin smiled at him. They share a kiss.

Tae was waiting by the door to go home. Once Jimin and Jin got back downstairs to leave, they all left and went back home. Tae was quiet. Jimin noticed it.

Jimin: Tae Tae... Are you okay?...

Tae: shut up Jimin! Just shut up! You're so fucking annoying! God I can't fucking stand you!

Jimin was shocked at how he yelled at him. He clutched his shorts and he began to cry silently.

Jin: hey! Don't yell at him! You know how sensitive he is!

Tae: I don't give a fuck.

Jin: listen, because because your ass was rejected doesn't mean you can tear the rest of us down!