sex (18+)

Jin: Jimin, you wanna come with me? I'm visiting Namjoon. You can see Yoongi.

Jimin: sure! I'll bring the plushie he brought me!

Jin: okay sweetie.

Jimin quickly changes his clothes. He wore an oversized hoodie with shorts. He grabbed the mochi plushie that Yoongi got him. Once they got into the car, they drove to the mansion. Tae was already there with Jungkook. They were bonding a bit more. Once they got inside, Jimin ran to Yoongi's room. Once he got in there he jumped into his arms. Yoongi held him.

Yoongi: how's my precious mochi?~ hmm?

Jimin: good!

They share a kiss. Jin goes to Namjoon. They share a kiss.

Namjoon: I have something to tell you.

Jin: me too.

Namjoon: you can go first.

Jin: okay. I want to take our relationship to the next level.

Namjoon: wait, really? I was gonna say the same thing actually.

Jin: really? Do you wanna do it now?

Namjoon: of course. I'd love you.

They share a kiss. After each kiss, it only got deeper and deeper until they were both in the bed. Jin was of course under Namjoon. The feeling of his cops hands going under Jin's shirt sent chills down Jin's spine. Namjoon kissed his waist. He kissed his lower belly and then his belly button. He kept kissing up until Jin's shirt as off. He sent to his lips again. The started to take his own clothes off. He got Jin's clothes off. After a while, Namjoon entered Jin. He held Jin's waist for support. He thruster gently. Jin then said faster. Namjoon went a lift faster still being as gentle as can me. After a while Namjoon made a mistake. He didn't pull out in time which would lead to Jin getting pregnant.