date night

Yoongi: baby, let's go on a date.

Jimin: okay!

It's been a month since they've seen Tae. Tae still wants Jimin dead but he's getting better. He thinks killing Jimin will make him feel better.

Jimin: I'll get ready!

Jimin starts to change. He outs on a cropped hoodie with a cat on it. He also ours on a skirt. It's all white. His hoodie is pink.

Yoongi: cute belly button~

He pokes it. He hugs Jimin who giggles.

Yoongi: you're so cute~

He kisses Jimin on the lips. Jimin kisses him back. They then go on their date. They get a hotel room. Once they get there, Yoongi closes the curtains. He's preparing for the morning. He brought the room up until it turned night the next day.

Yoongi: let's go to the hot tub.

Jimin: okay!

Jimin outs on his bathing suit which surprised Yoongi.

Jimin: does it look bad?

Yoongi: no baby. You look beautiful.

Yoongi: hyungie said it'll help me get laid but I don't know what that means.

Yoongi: I can tell you don't.

Jimin was wearing a bikini. Yoongi hugged him. He kissed his lips.

Jimin: I have something to tell you...

Yoongi: tell me. Don't be scared.

Jimin: I'll tell you after we're ready for bed.

Yoongi: okay then.

Jimin and Yoongi go down to the hot tub. Once inside of it, Yoongi sits Jimin on his lap. Jimin feels a bit nervous. He has two important things to tell Yoongi. He's nervous to tell him.

Yoongi: baby, let's have sex.

Jimin: really? You want to have sex with me? Tae always said since I didn't have the right body I wasn't worth of even doing that.

Yoongi: ignore him. He's the worst and he doesn't value your opinions.

Jimin: okay. But, I have to tell you something important...

Yoongi: what baby?

Jimin: I'm...

Jimin took a deep breath.

Jimin: I'm... I'm... Trans...

Yoongi: really?

Jimin: yeah...

Jimin hides his face in his hands. Yoongi held him closer.

Yoongi: don't feel bad about it baby. It's okay. I'm not upset or anything. I don't love you any less then I did before. It's okay.        

Jimin was wiping his tears. Yoongi kisses his lips.

Jimin: you don't think that's weird?... Tae always said that was weird and that I was a freak... He knew me when I was a girl... I used to make fun of me for being flat chested because I was so small... When we reached high school I officially transitioned. Tae made fun of me for still sounding like a girl and pretending to be a guy...

Yoongi: baby... You have low self-esteem because of Tae... I'm so sorry...

Jimin started to cry again. Yoongi held him close to his chest.

Yoongi: do you want to have sex?

Jimin: not tonight... Maybe when I'm feeling better.

Yoongi caressed Jimins back. He sighed.

Jimin: let's go back to our room...

Yoongi: okay...

They went back and Jimin and Yoongi showered together. Jimin kept trying to cover his body. Yoongi held his waist.

Yoongi: your body is beautiful. Don't worry. I love it. You know I love everything about you.

Jimin: thank you hyungie...

They share another kiss. Jimin has a lot on his mind. He does need a therapist. Tae has been brutal to him ever since they met. Jimin never really had any friends and neither did Tae. They became friends in Jimins eyes. To Tae, Jimin was just something he'd grow to hate more. He just used him to have someone to vent to and complain to. He also used Jimin as a way to expell all his problems. He's hurt Jimin just to fill that void of emptiness in his heart.