begging

Jimin was with his two girls. They were almost a year old. He was cooking dinner when he felt two pairs of cold arms wrapped around his waist. He smiled. They moved out into a more so quiet area. It was a nice place in the forest. It was excluded from everyone and they liked it like that.

Jimin: hi hubby~

Yup. They got married. Only a few months ago. They were newly weds. Yoongi caresses Jimins waist and he kissed his neck. He wanted to make Jimin so he could stay with him forever. Depending on how you mark them they can get certain abilities. Yoongi knows another way to mark Jimin. It's less painful. He just has to put some of his blood into Jimins body. Not a lot though. It won't turn him into a vampire either.

Yoongi: I want another baby.

Jimin: but that was too much work. Carrying the girls was a work out. I felt cross too.

Yoongi: you looked cute waddling around. Feeling then more was amazing.

Jimin: fine-

Yoongi did not hesitate. He picked Jimin up over his shoulder and he carried him to their bedroom. Their kids were in their cribs sleeping. During their session, a knock was at the door. Yoongi was annoyed.

Jimin: I'll get it. You stay up here.

Yoongi: okay baby.

Jimin put on his shorts and Yoongi's shirt.
He opened the door to see someone he didn't even want to see.

Jimin: Tae...

Tae: Jimin... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... I really am so sorry! Please! Forgive me!

Jimin: I...

Tae fell to his knees crying. Jimin felt bad but he didn't want to forgive him. He did try to kill him multiple times.

Tae: I... I just want to be your friend again... Please... I love you... You're so important to me... You're so precious... I'm so sorry I hurt you...

Jimin hates seeing people cry. He started to tear up.

Jimin: you really mean it?...

Tae: yes... I do... Please... I'm so sorry...

He cried at Jimin feet. Jimin knelt down
He hugged Tae.

Jimin: it's okay. I love you too.

Tae held Jimin close. Tae then activated his plan. He grabbed Jimin and he put a cloth over his mouth. Jimin then passed out. He brought him to his house he had with Jungkook. Moral of the story. Don't be as naive as Jimin.