Act 3: The player murder (Part 1)

Within a small cave like room we find a groups of players gather around and listening in to a female player as she explains the plan to the players.

??? 1: We'll wait for the monsters to get into the village and killing the NPC's. After that we'll go by them and take out the boss. Sound like a plan?

They all agree with the plan however another female player came up and said.

??? 2: That's a stupid idea. We are not letting the people in that village to die.

??? 1: They are only NPC's. Even if they die they can always respond.

??? 2: So it's cool to allow a village get massacred just so we can defeat a boss?

??? 1: You may not like that idea but its the only plan we have so it's best to accept it.

The two of them share a glare and then the female player with a balck hair turns and make her leave. All the players stood there and watching hee leave while the lead female player just sighs to herself.

(Meanwhile)

We see Y/n, Silica and Pina travelling along the dirt road until they come across a sigh that leads them to a town called Danac and when they climb up a hill they see the town up ahead.

Silica: (smile) We're here!

Y/n: (smile) Looks like it. We can stay here for a bit and then we can keep going.

Silica: (smile) Yeah. You know I've heard things about this floor.

Y/n: Really? Like what?

Silica: Right now there is a group called Knights of the Blood which are a groups of players are station here until they defeated the boss.

Y/n: Oh yeah I heard about those groups of players before. I've heard they are really cool.

Silica: (smile) Way cool!

Pina agrees as well as the two walk down the hill and were minding their own business when they heard someone called out to them.

???: Hey you two!

They stop and turn to see a long black hair female player looking at them as she approaches them and then ask.

???: You two are new here right?

Y/n: Yeah. We just arrived here. You live here?

Kiko: Guess you can say that. Names Kiko, your name?

Y/n: (smile) Names Y/n and this is Silica and Pina.

Silica: (smile) Hi.

Kiko: Hey. (Turns to Y/n, noticing his armor) A golden armor? Must be a legendary armor?

Y/n: (smile) Yeah in fact my inventory is all legendary. So much so players call me "The Golden Knight."

Kiko: Sounds a bit cliche.

Y/n: Meh just a bit.

???: There you are Kiko!

Soon another female player came up to them and soon noticed some new visitors which surprised her but smiled and said.

???: (smile) Hi there, you two new here?

(Sometime later)

We see the group inside a small cafe and eating as Y/n explains to the female player named Asuna about himself and how skilled he is. When he show her his inventory this made out chock her food to see all the legendary weapons.

Asuna: (shocked) Holy crap that's a lot! You must be a pro player.

Y/n: (smile) Yep. But unlike other pro players I always have time to help out the low ranking ones. Like Silica.