Chapter 14

The start of the shooting felt a lot sooner than it was. The first thing to do was an introduction of the team.

First was the group intro, the shooting of which took place in their own Studio 10F. Winnie sat next to Chan, right at the centre, with one member on either of their sides and five members standing behind them.

They wait for the cue that the camera started rolling, and once they got that,

"Annyeonghaseyo! We are the Project Team!"

Their team introduction was almost perfect only Changbin had lagged behind a little. But that wasn't a huge error and the nine of them just laughed it off.

A cue card was placed on top of the camera. 'What is the order of joining?'

Winnie was never the confrontational type, nor the one to speak first, so she let Chan take the lead.

"The one who's here the longest is actually Winnie. This year marks her...8th year?" he looked at her.

"That's right. I joined in 2009 and this year marks my 8 years at JYPE." she smiled and nodded.

A few more questions that they all answered before they were pushed for solo interviews in a separate room.

Chan was first in, while they all waited outside.

"You good?"

She stopped in the middle of biting and peeling the skin near her nails and looked at Jisung.

"Yeah..." but the response sounded weaker than she intended, so she just cleared her throat and straightened, "Yeah. I'm good."

He nodded and came to stand leaning on the wall next to her.

"Because I'm not." he gulped and lowered his voice, "Anxiety is being a bitch."

"Anxiety is always a bitch."

Jisung hummed.

Winnie reached and interlaced her fingers with his and gave him a comforting squeeze. "It'll be fine. Don't overthink."

He gave her a tentative smile back.

"NEXT!"

Winnie pushed herself off the wall and looked at him.

"All the best, noona."

She smiled at him and then walked in just as Chan walked out.

"Break a leg," he squeezed her shoulder comfortingly.

Walking in, she was guided to a stool with a black background and lights flashing on her face.

She waited for her cue and then began.

"Annyeongahseyo," she bowed her head, "I'm Winnie Chhanzo, the vocal leader. I've been a trainee for 8 years and I have trained with groups like TWICE, GOT7 and DAY6. I'm also a producer and I have worked with various artists like BTS, TWICE, Red Velvet and DAY6. All of my closest friends have debuted and after being here for so long, it is the only chance I have of debuting. So," she took a deep breath, "I'm here to debut. And I have complete confidence in my skills and the skills of my 8 members."

______________________________________________________

Following all their snippets of introduction and stuff, they left for their Studio where they took a bit of a rest and then started the routine. The camera crew remained there, filing them practising, making mistakes, and even having arguments.

Winnie was never used to people looking at her that. The camera recorded every movement the team made, strangers just buzzing around, talking and whispering, and people coming in and out of the studio. All of it was making her slightly uncomfortable. She was used to the silence and peace around her. And now, she was starting to get restless.