Min Yoongi

"Daily Mysteries in XXX-School!! Where is our snow prince, the one and only Min Yoongi, disappears to during lunch break?! If anyone knows the answer, then---!!"

.....

Not even a moment later, a loud laugh rang all around the rooftop

"BWAHAHAHAHAH!!! FIRST, IT WAS JUNGKOOK, NOW ITS YOU?!?! BWAHAHAHAHAAHA!! THIS IS WAY TOO FUNNY OH MY GOD!!!!" The short male with blond hair laughed so hard he was practically rolling on the floor

"Wahh!! Our dear Yoongi-nim is so popular now!! Can I get your autograph, hyung-nim??!!" The maknae of the group, the most annoying shit of them all, decided to do the most dramatic bow ever known to humanity, while offering a peace of paper and a blue ballpen

His actions only caused the midget to laugh harder, Yoongi swears he'll snap his neck if he doesn't stop this instant!

"Hmm! This calls for a celebration!!" Another dramatic exclaim was heard, the mint haired man can't help but face palm

"What is there to celebrate?" The innocent and clueless one arrived late once again

"Yoongi is debuting as an idol." The said man's neck snapped so hard they almost thought he broke it, as he glared daggers at Namjoon who actually joined in the chaos! He only does so once in a blue moon, so why now when he's the target?!

Meanwhile Jimin is on the verge of dying as he's out of breath, clutching his stomach as he continued to laugh.

"What--?!?! REALLY?!?! OH MY GOSH HYUNG IM SO PROUD OF YOU?!!! I KNOW YOU COULD DO IT!!!!"

"Please get your sweaty hands off of me."

"Awwww our cute meow meow~~!!"

"Who the fuck are you calling meow?!"

The weather today isn't too hot. It was the perfect weather where Yoongi would lay under the sun without being worried of getting sun burned.

He should've been peacefully sleeping right now, enjoying the cool breeze and the warm sunlight, not until that damn app make a notification in everyone's phone and then everything was a mess.

'I should've slept at class after all'

"Yoongi-hyung, try this~ try this!!!"

"Ack!! Why did you dice it?!?! I told you to cut it like this, didn't I?!?!"

"...I sincerely apologize. However, I predicted this might happen so I still have the other half." Why the fuck is Namjoon wearing a silly pink apron and holding a half cut onion in one hand and holding a knife very dangerously in another one?

No shit, everything this man does is dangerous! What the fuck are they cooking anyways?! They will think the rooftop is on fire you idiots!!

"IF YOU PREDICTED THIS MIGHT HAPPEN THEN YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DICED IT AT ALL!! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO CUT IT LIKE THIS!!!" Hah.. why is Seokjin's voice extremely loud? Does every food he intakes go to his vocal cord?

"Shit--!! Watch out!!" A panicked yell came from Hoseok as he stumbled, crashing on the annoying duo (Jimin and Jk), leading to another chaos

'...I'm surrounded by idiots.'

I can only sighed at this mess and made no efforts to help stop the chaos. But the broken glass that Hoseok accidentally dropped bothered me, it can injure anyone

'How bothersome. They can't even clean up after their own mess. What will they do without me?'

I wore a thick glove and slowly pick the pisces the three idiots left, and started putting away any dangerous objects that might injure them

They always do reckless things, I fear they will die someday because of their personalities.

'Im just worried'

What would've happened if I'm not here to stop them when needed?

'Don't leave me alone'

They are a bunch of idiots. I don't know how I even got involved with them.

'Stay with me'

Min Yoongi is cold. He was never truthful, and he seemed selfish as he only cares about himself and not the well being of others.

Although in his own opinion, he only prioritize himself before others. So that doesn't mean he's selfish.

'Thats a lie.'

Min Yoongi is a liar. He never prioritize himself first, but the well being of this 5 idiots.

Jungkook forgot his wallet? He'll treat him, even if he uses his personal allowance for the month

Hoseok was frustrated because everyone won't cooperate with him? He scolds every of those students, even if rumour spreads that he's cold blooded

Jimin is frustrated because of everyone's expectations? He glares at anyone who dares to compare him to others, even if it meant some students will hate him

Namjoon is being disrespected? He beats all those shitheads until they personally apologize and never do or think about doing such things again

Seokjin getting hated for absolutely nothing? He showed no mercy to those damned fools, and will only stop when they shut the fuck up

There are a lot of rumour circulating around because of his efforts of protecting his loved ones, and he doesn't care.

He doesn't care if strangers hated him, if the world despised him, as long as he have this 5 idiots, he's happy.

And besides people...

*Scratch*

*Scratch*

*Scratch*

"Wh..-y wo-..not you---o-..open."

"THE FUCKING DOOR?!?!!!!!"

It's that fucking creature again, banging on the door as if it's life depended on it.

Its so loud that his head is ringing, but he never once tore his eyes away from the door. Afraid the creature will managed to break in.

He doesn't know for sure if the door is enough to hold them off, but he hopes so. Because he has no way to fight this monsters.

They are invisible to normal humans, but they are malicious creatures who tries to gain human sympathy by using the voice of a loved one. Now, it's using his beloved mother's voice.

'Motherfucker, if only I know how to beat them up..'

Min Yoongi is a liar. He said he was fine, when he's clearly not.

He said he doesn't love them because they are idiots, but he clearly does.

He always lies. And he never once thought of letting anyone learn the truth.

What is even the truth of this world in the first place?