Park Jimin

"Daily facts of the day: Did you know that our one and only Park Jimin's type is a girl smaller than him?!"

.....

"WHO THE FUCK SAID THIS BULLSHIT?!?!"

They said karma was a bitch.

And they weren't lying.

Now the target of teasing is the one who always initiates it. And they sure will have their fun teasing the hell outta him.

"BWAHAHAHAH JIMIN-HYUNG, AT THIS POINT, CAN YOU EVER FIND A GIRL SMALLER THAN YOU IF YOU DON'T INCLUDE MINORS?!?! BWHAHAAHAHAH"

The maknae, who always has to suffer daily from him, is now the one rolling on the floor in laughter

"Wah!! Nice type, Jiminie~~" The oblivious hyung, only chuckled and ruffled his hair

"Hmm, it'll be possible to meet a girl your age and smaller than you if we searched thoroughly. Don't worry, I'll help." Of course, Kim fucking Namjoon won't miss this.

"Careful chim, they might even call you a pedophile."

"The fuck you mean?!?"

"Bleh." Yoongi has said everything he wanted and turned back to get some sleep.

"YOU GUYS ARE SO MEAN TO ME?!?! I WASNT EVEN THIS MEAN TOWARDS YOU GUYS!!" A visible pout was now present on the smallest member of the group

"I believe in you, Chiminie. Now, help me cook some food for your lazy assess!"

"Hyungggg~~~~"

"No buts. Move your asses or no food!"

Today is a bit cloudy, but according to the whether forecast, there will be no rain today.

Its the perfect weather to ran and do physical activities without sweating much, as the breeze is cooler than yesterday.

Jungkookie is preparing food with Seokjin hyung, that brat always ran from that responsibility and made me do it, but he surprisingly gave up today.

Namjoon-hyung is listening to music while doing some paperwork, I know I'll only be a hindrance if a offered to help him now so I'll just help organize later.

Yoongi-hyung looks specially tired today, I heard he's been working really hard on composing a new music for his project.

Hoseok-hyung is the same as ever. But there are dark eyebags on his face and his complexion is pale. He probably outdid himself with those dances.

Everyone is doing their best. Jungkookie has been practicing for the championship finals, they can't afford to loose against the neighboring school's basketball team, or else they'll loose the top 1 title.

Seokjin hyung has been stressing what to cook for the cooking competition, if only Im a great cook like him... I can help lessen his burden

'Pathetic aren't you?'

Namjoon, despite being busy with his current work, immediately turned to look at Jimin as he got up and walk towards the door.

"Minie, where ya going?" He questioned, if the younger will pass by the student council room then he'll ask him to pick up the remaining papers to organize.

There were no response, and Namjoon was about to repeat his words when the smaller man turned around and smiled

"Ah! I'm going to buy something to drink! You want some?"

"Hmm.. if it doesn't bother you then sure, thanks! By the way, can you pick up the remaining papers in the student council room? It's on my desk by the way."

"Hmm! Will do!!"

"Wah, thanks Chim!"

Jimin waved as he walked towards the door, his smile never leaving his face.

*Kachak*

As the door closed with a soft bang, a cold atmosphere immediately befall the area just outside the door leading towards the rooftop.

Of course, the members are unaware of this... Things. Because they are normal.

Jimin has always been the one who keeps on getting protected. A bully taller than him pushed him? Jungkook wouldn't hesitate to bash his head

A hater saying he's a fake? Seokjin will slap that bitch until their face are unrecognizable

There was one time when he found his locker all trashed and his books burned. The culprit was found in less than an hour, and they were expelled from school. Namjoon even made sure that that person will never get admitted to any school in Seoul by exposing his deeds.

Someone once commented that he's so girly it's fucking disgusting. Yoongi made a whole song about that mother fucked and even added his name, and even performed it in front of everyone

Hoseok hyung even got a guy arrested for trying to take advantage of me.

Of course, we were younger during that time. Now.. everything changed.

I'm no longer that weak boy whom they desperately protected during middle school.

Perhaps I was short, and my hands are not slender but small, and my face was like a girl because of my cheeks. But that made me feel like I was a freak.

I hated that I can't do anything for the people who treasured me. Who loved me and did their best to protect me.

So I worked hard. And put more effort than anyone else.

And after all that.. I found out that humans.. it's not just them. Who are a threat to my friends safety.

This things began to appear during the month of October. And they all look frightening and filthy.

They smell of rotten flesh, and some spirits have blood dripping everywhere they went. But strangely, it's only him.. who can see this kind of things

There was no blood to other people's eyes, littering the hallway. There was no spirits to other people's eyes, who are climbing, groping, clutching on their bodies

'Disgusting...'

A lot of them looked disfigured, some even looked like a lump of flesh. But there are spirits with overwhelming aura, and is able to attain a human form.

This thing in front of him.. it's aura isn't weak. It isn't strong either.

It's body is gigantic, it's head the size of the freaking door. While it's legs are thinner like an actual paper, it's upper body is almost covering his field of vision.

There are no eyes. Instead, there are four big holes on its face, and fresh blood are dripping from those said holes.

It's body is full of small holes, gaping as if it's screaming. Disgusting. Filthy. Scum. Ugly.

"Now...repeat what you've said to me just a moment ago, you motherfucker."

"Or else..."

"I'll fucking kill you."

And I have figured a way.. to sent this motherfuckers back to hell.