𝒢𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓊𝓈

—————————————————

"Knowing is better than wondering. Waking is better than sleeping, and even the biggest failure, even the worst, beats the hell out of never trying."

"Flashback to my mistakes, my rebounds, my earthquakes

"Flashback to my mistakes, my rebounds, my earthquakes. Even in my worst lie you saw the best in me."

———————————————

SUMMARY

Blair Horton was never a normal child. While 7-year-olds were learning the difference between right and wrong, she was learning the Navier-Stoked Existence and Smoothness Equation. You don't know what that is? Don't worry, not many do. Then why did Blair master it at 8 years old? Maybe because she had an IQ of 308.

Not many knew of the young genius, her parents wanted her to live as normally as possible -- well during the summer anyway. Her school months were spent in prestigious overseas boarding schools learning from the best in the world.

She did her pre-med years in Oxford University but she hated London so she transferred to Harvard University for her actual med years. Let's say having the top two medical universities in the world begging for her attendance was an ego boost.

After she graduated #1 in Harvard she decided to stay in Boston and finish her residency and fellowship. After that, she was the most sought-after doctor in the United States and maybe the world. But not many knew of her as Blair Horton. They knew Parker Horton though. Her parents thought it would be best for her to try and have as much privacy as possible.

Until she gets a call from an old colleague asking her to join a hospital she had only heard in passing. Seattle Grace Hospital.

There, she meets a familiar face, and for the first time in her career, her feelings get involved.

——————————

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

I do not own Grey's Anatomy

I do not own Grey's Anatomy, not any plot, character, or dialogue. However, whatever I write that is not in the shows it belongs to me. Her family members will be purely based on Natasha Madison's "Something So" "This Is" and "Only One" Series. For her books, some characters' images and names have been changed, and probably so will their personalities because it's been a while since I read the books.

All rights reserved to Shonda Rhimes, Natasha Madison, and me.

Also: I will bash some Grey's Anatomy characters. I'm still not 100% sure which characters but I love the canon love interest being a jealous little thing. No real hate for Meredith Grey. I love her.