𝑰𝑰. 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒐𝒂𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒈𝒐

"Dr

"Dr. Blair Parker Horton. And I'm your new head of Cardio. Where is my office?"

The silence that followed Blair's words was astonishing. If it weren't for the heart machines beeping around the hospital, you could have surely heard a pin drop, hell, you could have probably heard a feather.

Her words had seriously rendered everyone speechless. Nurses, interns, Residents, and attendings were in awe at being in the presence of such a medical legend. Everyone had heard the name Parker Horton, and if you hadn't, you were probably living under a rock or on a deserted island with no form of communication to the outside world. Like that one tribe, The Sentinelese.

M.A.G.I.C had their jaws wide open, they could not believe themselves. Their resident wasn't that better, well, at least her mouth was closed. Mark somehow hadn't lost his marvels, to him she was way more hot now than as an assistant. Addison recognized not only her last name but also her. She was the one who had delivered her baby nephew, her brother's first child Jameson and she was in the delivery room after her sister-in-law had kicked her brother out after he seemed ready to pass out. Professional hockey player, 6 '4, and 210 pounds, and the sight of his child being born almost killed him.

And finally, Derek. He couldn't believe it. She was here. Her. The woman he spent those marvelous couple of days with just 5 months before. The morning he had woken up, he had tried to turn and kiss his way down her body until she would wake up and dismantle on his hands and mouth but the bed was empty, yet still warm, so he had tried to find his pants that he had not seen in days and look for her but they had caused such a mess in the room that it took him at least 10 minutes to find them hanging off the tv. When he had finally put them on, he found the hotel key and ran his way down to the lobby but the only thing he could see were doctors piling in and out of the hotel, no beautiful blonde Blair. He knew almost nothing about her. He caught Blair's eyes and instead of panic or acknowledgment, he got a wink.

"Oh!" Richard exclaimed, his cheeks warming up. He did not expect that. He did not expect Dr. Parker Horton to join their hospital. They knew nothing about them-her, she is a she, the doctor had published papers, won awards, and had almost every upcoming fellow trying to get her to teach them. But the person behind the doctor is blank. No one had ever talked about her appearance or age. How was she the most sought-after doctor when her age should have her in pre-med college? "My Apologies Dr. Horton. Right this way."

Richard scrambled to make his way up the stairs, the board's eyes moved towards Dr. Horton but She ignored all of them and followed after Richard. The blonde guy followed after her with her stuff in his arms. The rest of the hospital staff stayed glued to their spot, they were about to have a legend in their mist and they were rightfully freaking out. Finally, Sophia, the head of General snapped. "What the hell are all of you waiting for? Get back to work!"

That seemed to pull them out of their head and everyone scrambled to do their respective jobs. The only ones who remained were the heads of departments and Dr. Bailey. There seemed to be a silent understanding as all of them slowly made their way up the stairs, following the Board of Directors, The Chief of Surgery, the New Head of Cardio, and the blonde guy.