"Can We Turn On The Music?"

Tsukiyamakagehina fanfic is finally here<3

enjoy reading this and vote<3

(english is not my first language so I'm sorry if my grammar is wrong)

                     ⊱ ──── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

“Oi, Hinata dumbass, stop it.”

“Then stop it yourself, idiot.”

Kageyama and Hinata were sitting in the backseat of the car. They had previously had a fight about who had to sit where. It was absolute bullshit, Tsukishima thought. One had to sit on the right side and one on the left. In his opinion there was nothing to fight over.

“Can you two please settle in, I want to go.”

“I can’t, I’m stuck”, Hinata cried. Somehow he and Kageyama got themselves tangled up in their seatbelts, Tsukishima had no idea how the hell they did that, but he didn’t even wonder anymore. He knew them for too long.

Tsukishima sighed.

“Dumbass, it’s all your fault.”

“Not true Kageyama, we wouldn’t be stuck, if you hadn’t tried to climb over me.”

“You were in the way!”

“You could’ve just got out and around the car to the other side.”

“Yamaguchi, please do something.” Tsukishima was slowly losing patience. Not that he had any in the beginning.

But Yamaguchi was no help, he just burst out laughing and Tsukishima let out another sigh. Of course he was the only sane person here.

“I will count to three”, he said, his voice dangerously calm, hands clenched around the wheel. “And if I turn around after that, I swear to god, you two better sit on your proper seats. Buckled up.”

Yamaguchi chuckled even more, but Tsukishima turned to him. “The same’s for you, Yamaguchi.”

“Sorry, Tsukki” He grinned.

“Hinata, that’s my seatbelt!”

“No, it’s not!”

“One” A muffled scream could be heard from the backseats. This is ridiculous, Tsukishima thought.

“Two”

“Yamaguchi, please help”, Hinata cried. Yamaguchi, who had just calm down, started laughing again, but he climbed to the backseats and tried to untangle these two idiots.

“Three”

“Yamaguchi, nooo!”

“Yamaguchi, yes.”

Tsukishima sighed. Why did his counting never had any impact on his friends?

“Yams, I can’t move.”

Tsukishima looked through the rear-view mirror only to see Hinata, untangled, but stuck in his own seatbelt. “Yamaguchi”, he said. “As much as I appreciate the idea of strangling Hinata”

“Hey” Hinata pouted.

“Can you please buckle him up correctly, so we can finally go?”

“Yes, sorry Tsukki” He snickered.

Finally, it felt like ages, everyone was in their proper seats and Tsukishima pulled out of the driveway.

Kageyama was dozing off, Hinata looked out of the window excitedly and Yamaguchi was on his phone, still grinning.

Tsukishima had exactly 3 minutes and 23 seconds of peace.

“Can we turn on music?” Hinata leaned forwards.

“No.”

“Why not?”

“Just no.”

“Pleeeeeease, Tsukki.”

“Don’t call me that.”

“Tsuuuukiiii.”

“Do you want me to kick you out? I can stop and leave you on that sidewalk, you know that?”

“Sorry.”

No two minutes later, Yamaguchi looked up from his phone. “I’m hungry. Also I liked Hinata’s idea. We could need some music.”

“Yamaguchi, we started like five minutes ago, how can you be hungry?” Tsukishima stared at him concerned.

Yamaguchi shrugged. “I don’t know. I’m growing.”

“No.”

“What?”

“No to all of that. We won’t eat, we won’t turn on music and you’re not growing, you’re 18.”

“Of course I’m growing. I’m a late bloomer.”

“That is a horrible word.”

“I could eat something too”, Kageyama suddenly said.

“No! What the fuck is wrong with all of you?” Tsukishima started to doubt his decisions. “And don’t say you’re growing too”, he added when Kageyama opened his mouth. “I don’t care if you’re all growing. You could’ve eaten enough at home.”

“But that was aaages ago”, Hinata commented.

“15 minutes. We had food 15 minutes ago. Please, can somebody tell me why I’m going on vacations with you again?”

“You love us.”

“You want to take the opportunity to drown us at the beach.”

“Also we just graduated.”

“I think it was the second point”, Tsukishima muttered.

“Take you like a drug. I taste you on my tongue.”

They were on their way for a few hours now. Yamaguchi was driving and eventually they had turned on music. Yamaguchi didn’t listen to any of Tsukishima’s complaints. “I’m driving, so I get to decide”, he had said.

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົ⁎⁺˳✧