"I Think, We Have A Problem"

enjoy reading this and vote<3

(english is not my first language so I'm sorry if my grammar is wrong)

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົ⁎⁺˳✧

“Did not.”

“Tsukishima, I don’t know where to go!”

“Oh yeah, sorry.” Tsukishima concentrated on the road again. “I think it’s there.”

“What’s ‘there’?” Hinata had a confused look on his face.

“Behind that street sign on the right side. That big building.”

“Oh okay, do you have any idea where we should park?” Hinata slowed down.

“On their website it said, that they had a parking lot. Oh, I think it’s an underground car park.”

“We’re finally here.” Hinata got out of the car and stretched, after he had parked the car successfully. More or less.

“And now we have to carry our luggage upstairs.” Tsukishima opened the trunk. “However we want to do that.” He stared at all their stuff.

“We can do this.” Yamaguchi jumped out of the car, taking a grumpy Kageyama with him.

“You’re heavy, Yamaguchi”, he grumbled.

“You should thank Hinata and Tsukishima.” Yamaguchi grinned and took his suitcase out of the car.

Somehow they managed to take all their luggage upstairs, although they must’ve made a strange picture, packed with all that stuff.

They decided that Tsukishima should check them in, because he was the most responsible person of them. He gave them the keys, so they could already bring their stuff to the room, while he had to do some paperwork for the receptionist.

When he entered the room a few minutes later, he was welcomed by three people standing in the doorway, an apologetic look on their face. “I think, we have a problem”, Yamaguchi said quietly and Hinata burst out laughing.

“What did you do?” Tsukishima sighed.

“We didn’t do anything!”, Hinata defended them. “It’s just… I don’t think it’s exactly what we booked.”

Tsukishima entered the room. It was smaller than he had imagined it. And there were only three beds.

“I swear, I booked a hotel room for four people”, Yamaguchi looked frustrated. Tsukishima could see the tears forming in his eyes.

“Hey, don’t freak out, I’m sure it was just a misunderstanding.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Don’t apologize. It isn’t your fault.” Hinata pulled him into a hug.

“You should go to the reception to clear it up”, Tsukishima said.

“We can go together if you want”, Kageyama offered.

Yamaguchi got out of Hinata’s hug, smiled lightly and nodded. “Thanks.”

Hinata and Tsukishima inspected their room in the meantime. It consisted of a bathroom and two other rooms. One big room, where you would enter their appartement, had a sofa with a little TV, a kitchenette and an old fold bed and the door to the bathroom. The other room was smaller and only contained a double bed.

“It doesn’t look good”, Hinata realized.

“It was cheap”, Tsukishima replied. “But I have to agree that I had imagined it more pleasant.”

“That fold bed looks like hell.” They looked to the mattress on it, that had clearly been folded a lot of times before and there were two major gaps.

“Bad news”, Kageyama said, as he and Yamaguchi returned. “The receptionist said, that this is indeed a four-person-appartement. Apparently the sofa is meant as a bed.”

“What the hell?” Tsukishima frowned.

“I guess, we have to take what we have, but hey at least it was cheap. And we are only gonna sleep here, so it can’t be that bad.” Hinata tried to lighten the mood.

“But we have to decide who’s gonna sleep where”, Yamaguchi said and they all looked at each other. They had planned on Hinata and Kageyama sleeping in one room and Tsukishima and Yamaguchi in the other, but now they weren’t sure anymore.

“I think Hinata should sleep on the couch”, Tsukishima said after a while.

“Agreed”, said Kageyma and Yamaguchi nodded.

“Why?” Hinata stared at them in disbelief.

“You’re the smallest and the sofa’s the smallest bed”, Tsukishima simply said.

“I don’t want t-”

“It’s decided. Moving on. I’m not gonna sleep on the fold bed.” Tsukishima turned to Kageyama and Yamaguchi.

“Me neither”, Kageyama said.

“No one wants to sleep there”, Yamaguchi said.

“I’m gonna sleep in the double bed” Tsukishima said.

“Why? What did you do to deserve the double bed?” Hinata looked at him.

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົ⁎⁺˳✧