"Is this enough for an apology?"

Last chapter

enjoy reading this and vote<3

(english is not my first language so I'm sorry if my grammar is wrong)

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົ⁎⁺˳✧

But he must admit, that he did like it. He somehow loved the smell of Hinata’s hair and although he could barely feel his limbs anymore he liked having people lay besides him.

However he didn’t like it at the moment. He really had to pee and he was stuck in the middle of the bed. How the hell did they even got into this position?

Although Tsukishima really wanted his peace in the morning, he decided to just get up. He tried to untangle himself without waking anyone up, but he eventually gave up and so he just kind of threw Hinata onto Yamaguchi. Tsukishima stood up and went to the bathroom. Finally he was free.

He could hear their complaining even before he entered the room again.

“Hinata, how can it be that otherwise you would literally jump out of bed in the mornings, but as soon as I’m involved you become a morning grouch?” Tsukishima stood in the doorway and watched Hinata strangling Yamaguchi, who made indefinable noises.

“You’re comfortable”, the muffled answer came from the direction of the bed.

Tsukishima sighed. “Then get up now, didn’t we had like a lot of plans for today?”

“I’m staying in bed”, Kageyama muttered. “Yamaguchi almost kicked me out of the bed tonight. I need some peace.”

“I’m sorry.” Yamaguchi snickered and freed himself from Hinata’s attack to give Kageyama an apologetic cuddle.

“You should apologize too” Hinata sat up and looked at Tsukishima. “You literally threw me at Yamaguchi.”

“Not my problem”, Tsukishima replied. “I wasn’t the one who used me as a pillow.”

Hinata pouted and Tsukishima stepped towards his friends.

He leaned down, Hinata already had a scared face, but Tsukishima just gave him a forehead kiss. “Is this enough for an apology?”, he asked. Hinata’s face turned red and Tsukishima had the feeling that he didn’t function anymore. A smirk crossed his face.

Yamaguchi looked at him with widened eyes and Tsukishima gave him and Kageyama each a kiss too. He didn’t know what made him do it. His heart was racing, but he just stood up again and left his puzzled friends to themselves.

And as he left the room a sudden thought crossed his mind. He loved them. All of them.

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົ⁎⁺˳✧

                    ⊱ ──── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

AND THAT'S ITSS LUVVV THANK YOU FOR READING THIS FANFIC AND PLS READ MY OTHER WORKS TOO<333

BYE POOKIEA‼️‼️
                    ⊱ ──── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──── ⊰