"Tsukki, We Nearly Died!"

enjoy reading this and vote<3

(english is not my first language so I'm sorry if my grammar is wrong)

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົ⁎⁺˳✧

“Go ahead and cry, little girl. Nobody does it like you do. I know how much it matters to you. I know that you got daddy issues.”

Tsukishima decided that music was not good for Yamaguchi, for he had singing the whole time. No one had dared to criticise his taste in music, but Tsukishima thought it was… interesting. Not that he didn’t knew that before. He had tried to at least turn on other music, but Yamaguchi had just slapped his hand, away from the phone.

“I love that she’s got daddy issues, and I do too.”

Tsukishima sighed. He turned to the back. “Hinata, can you give me my backpack?”

“Why?”

“Just give it to me.”

“It’s in the back of the car.”

“Why the hell is it in the back of the car?”

“Kageyama put it there the last time we did a break.”

“Kageyama”, Tsukishima tried to stay calm.

“It was in the way and I thought you didn’t need it.” Kageyama bit into his bun. “You didn’t need it this whole time.”

“My headphones are in there. And my laptop. And my money. Of course I was going to need it.”

Kageyama shrugged. “Why didn’t you take it to the front with you then?”

“I- Nevermind just give me my backpack.” Tsukishima took a deep breath. He was going to survive this trip, he told himself.

“How are we supposed to give you your backpack? It’s in the back, have you not heard what I said?”

“I don’t care. Climb over the seats or something like that.”

“What?” Hinata stared at him in dismay. “We’re driving.”

“You’ve done way crazier shit than this.”

“Don’t encourage him”, Yamaguchi said from besides Tsukishima. “If we’re going to have an accident because I can’t see shit, it’s all your fault.”

“No”, Tsukishima replied. “It would be your fault because if you didn’t have to listen to this… music, then I won’t need my headphones.”

“I don’t take criticism and I’m dr-”

“You’re driving so you decide, I know, but that’s why I need my headphones now, which are in my backpack that a certain person here” He looked at Kageyama. “Stuffed to the back of the car. So Hinata would you be so good and get me my backpack?”

“Why do I have to do it, Kageyama put them-”

“Your small.” Kageyama didn’t even hesitate.

“I’m not small! I’m growing.”

“For the love of god. You are 19, Hinata, you’re literally the oldest, even though I don’t like to admit that. But you’re not growing anymore. No one of us is growing anymore.”

“I’m growing”, Yamaguchi said.

“No” Tsukishima facepalmed.

“But still, I’m not small.”

“But you’re the smallest out of us four.” Tsukishima just wanted his headphones so he could rest for just a moment.

“Okay, I’m gonna do it.” Hinata crawled out of his seat and soon he was hanging there, head in the back of the car, feet held by Kageyama so Hinata wouldn’t fall over.

“I got it!” Hinata shouted and tried to get up, which eventually ended with him landing on Kageyama and Yamaguchi screaming because he couldn’t see.

Tsukishima grabbed his backpack and when he put on his headphones he finally was in peace. Or at least for a few minutes.

“Hinata, don’t take your eyes off the road!” Tsukishima looked frightened. He knew that Hinata hadn’t had his drivers license for long, but right now he was scared for his life. How the hell did that guy passed the test?

Tsukishima looked at his phone. “Oh you have to turn right.”

Hinata made an indefinable noise and turned the wheel suddenly. Yamaguchi screamed and fell against Kageyama. Tsukishima held to the car door, as if his life depends on it.

“What the fuck was that, Hinata?” Yamaguchi said, still lying on top of Kageyama.

“It was Tsukishima’s fault! If he weren’t such a bad navigator, I wouldn’t had to make that drastic turn. I thought we agreed, that he was the only one that could get us to the hotel.”

“We did”, Kageyama replied. “But that didn’t had to mean that he was good.”

“Do you want to navigate Hinata?” Tsukishima asked and held the phone to Kageyama.

“No, I’m fine, thanks.”

“Then don’t criticise me.”

“Tsukki, we nearly died!”

“Don’t overreact, Yamaguchi.”

“You were scared too. Your face literally screamed of panic.”

“It did not.”

“Did too.”

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົ⁎⁺˳✧