"But I'm definitely not sleeping on that fold bed"

enjoy reading this and vote<3

(english is not my first language so I'm sorry if my grammar is wrong)

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົ⁎⁺˳✧

"I've endured you all the way here. And also I made sure that we all get here alive."

"Fair point", Kageyama replied. "But I'm definitely not sleeping on that fold bed."

"I don't want to either, but why don't you two just shut up and both take the double bed", Yamaguchi decided.

"Deal"

They each settled in on their beds. Yamaguchi decided to put his clothes into the closet in Tsukishima's and Kageyama's room, but Hinata didn't want to. He just wanted to live from his suitcase.

They all agreed on not really doing something that evening. It was a long ride and they were all pretty tired. So after dinner, everyone just sat on their beds and eventually got to sleep.

Although Kageyama would not admit it, he was glad he got to sleep next to someone. He had not slept good the last nights and he got the feeling that it would be better if he knew that there was someone besides him.

Tsukishima, to his own surprise, liked lying next to Kageyama. He was calm at night and unlike Hinata and Yamaguchi, he didn't kick him. But he still couldn't sleep. He listened to Kageyama's heavy breathing and stared at the ceiling. And then he rolled over to snuggle into Kageyama's back. He could feel him relax and heard his breath slow down. Tsukishima smiled, proud of himself. He often didn't know how to deal with other people's emotion, but this just felt right. And not just because it seemed to comfort Kageyama, but because he could feel himself relax too. But that was something Kageyama didn't need to know. Hopefully, he just didn't remember anything in the morning.

Tsukishima was about to fall asleep, when he heard footsteps coming towards him.

"Tsukki?" Yamaguchi stood in the doorway.

"What?"

"Can I come to you? The fold bed is really bad. My ass is in one of the gaps and my shoulder in the other."

Tsukishima sighed. "Come here", he mumbled.

"Thanks" Tsukishima could almost hear Yamaguchi grinning. He felt something heavy laying on top of him.

"Yams..."

"Sorry" He giggled. Tsukishima let go of Kageyama, so Yamaguchi had some space. He now cuddled with him, who had buried his face in Kageyama's back. Tsukishima didn't mind. He was tired and as long as he got to sleep, everything was fine.

"Tsukishima?" That was Hinata.

Tsukishima groaned. "What?", he exclaimed.

"Yamaguchi's gone, oh he's here..." There was a small moment of silence, then Tsukishima felt the bed sank next to him.

"Not you too", he mumbled, but he turned to his back, so Hinata could use him as a pillow. His other hand found its way to Yamaguchi.

There was a rustle, when Kageyama turned around. He seemed to finally notice that there were more people than just Tsukishima. He wrapped his body around Yamaguchi and buried his face in his hair.

Tsukishima felt someone touch his hand, that was in Yamaguchi's hair and he supposed it was Kageyama. He sighed, but a smile formed on his face. That was going to be an interesting night.

When Tsukishima woke up in the morning, he was confused at first. Something heavy laid on top of him and he couldn't move. Then he remembered the night and opened his eyes. Somehow Hinata had managed to lay completely on top of him, his head not even on Tsukishima's body. Yamaguchi laid in Tsukishima's arms, he had turned over in his sleep, his hand was intertwined with Hinata's and his other hand was, in some weird angle, still on Kageyama's back, who had turned away from them. Tsukishima supposed that he needed some personal space. And he himself wouldn't mind either.

But Yamaguchi and Hinata didn't seem to be awake and he didn't want to wake them up. He knew that Yamaguchi wasn't a morning person. He was not quite sure about Hinata, he always had the impression of him being awake early and being way too energetic. But right now he was dead asleep. Tsukishima could even hear a little snore.

What even was this here? He didn't go on vacations to cuddle with his friends and he definitely didn't want to be their pillow.

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົ⁎⁺˳✧