Prank Call Gone Wrong

Blocky's P.O.V :

I decided it was time to invite my homies Pen and Eraser to my house and we would just chill in my room, talk about what we have in mind which is what most homies do. What was most important was that we did prank calls often, we do it to some local businesses and to some random people even.

"Hey guys do you want to do prank calls?" I asked with a devilish yet bright smile splattered on my face.

Both Eraser and Pen smirked in excitement. Pen kept on chanting "prank calls prank calls" over and over while Eraser was waiting for me to dial random numbers.

"Wait a second, wouldn't it be cool to you know say we're babysitters?" I suggested.

Both of them got even more elated.

"Goooo Blocky!! Do it!!" Pen shouted.

I began dialling the first number, and the first person to pick up was a notable business owner, someone who was known for making delicious steaks.

"Hello! Welcome to Gelatin's Steakhouse! how may I help you?" the person greeted from the other line.

I tried to hold in my laughter.

"Hello! Uhhhh do you need a babysitter?"

"Uh No! What makes you think that? I may of said I was 6 years old but I was just joking!" He angrily stated

"Do you want something to order?" He then asked annoyed.

I left the person on hold for a minute and snickered with my friends. Pen claimed his stomach hurts from laughing. Eraser kept on falling off of my bed but got up again.

I eventually clicked the hold button again.

"Uhh can we order 3 happy meals?" I ordered on the phone knowing that happy meals aren't sold in the Gelatin's Steakhouse .

"You know what. I had enough" Gelatin proceeded to hang up.

"Bro's mad" Eraser said as he giggled

I decided to call another number, a random one this time.

"Hello! Do you need a babysitter?"

"Oh yes please! Can you come over at 5:30 to watch my child Grassy? He's only 5 years old and he needs someone to watch over and play with. Thank you!" A grown man spoke on the other line.

"Oh uh-"

Before I thought of an answer, the caller hung up.

The room grew in silence. Pen and Eraser looked at me with a blank yet disappointing expression. It was truly an awkward moment.

The silence broke when Pen spoke up.

"Uhh Blocky, you shouldn't of done prank calls, especially claiming that you're a babysitter, Do you even know anything about babysitting?"

"No?" I was in shock "How am I supposed to babysit a kid??!!!" I complained.

The room became quiet yet again until Eraser advised that I should go to the person's house and try to babysit the kid. He also pointed out that the caller stated that I should be playing with the kid which sounded easier to me.

I began to calm down and I decided that I could easily take care of the kid. I can entertain the kid and he can have fun.

"So are you gonna babysit him?" Eraser impatiently asked per usual.

"Yeah! Of course I am!" I cheered and I gave my friends fist bumps in agreement.

It was around 3:30 pm right now so we decided to continue hanging out. We decided to stop doing prank calls for a while due to what happened now but I wasn't letting one day of baby sitting let me down. I was determined that the babysitting job will go well.